This season’s W/L record doesn’t matter - things have already been decided.

Donor

It may be fun to make jokes and take jabs at the OP but I for one am sick and tired of the program detractors who just want to cause mayhem and make the job for the coaches and players tougher than it already is. So F that guy…and Brett McMurphy too. They are part of the problem.

• Plus1 4

49 minutes ago, JJ Husker said:

It may be fun to make jokes and take jabs at the OP but I for one am sick and tired of the program detractors who just want to cause mayhem and make the job for the coaches and players tougher than it already is. So F that guy…and Brett McMurphy too. They are part of the problem.

“Obviously, you’re not a golfer.” 
- Jeffrey Lebowski

1 hour ago, JJ Husker said:

My sentiments exactly. And while the following is kind of a political thing it speaks to the state of admin and governance that exists when such activity is allowed to fester unabated. If this is true then stick a fork in Husker football and we deserve to dwell in the bottom of the BIG10. 

"A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murderer is less to fear. The traitor is the plague."

If this poster's OP statement is true, he's on the inside and why would he feel the need to come here and post THAT! This was and is a multiple year project when Frost came in the door and when we turn the corner it will be lightning in a bottle, could be this year. Lot more to said but I'll leave it there.

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1