Juwan Howard

BigRedBuster

4 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

What Howard did was wrong but he wasn't the only one.  All I know is put your hands on me that'll get you touched.  After the Wiscy coach did just that then yeah things escalated.  Suspensions on both sides imo not just 'Juwan Howard'.

there were 3 people between juwan and the guy he punched....and the guy he punched wasn't the guy who "grabbed" him.    it was a cowardly act.

• Plus1 1

5 minutes ago, commando said:

there were 3 people between juwan and the guy he punched....and the guy he punched wasn't the guy who "grabbed" him.    it was a cowardly act.

How many people were between the Wiscy coach and Howard when little dude decides to put how hands on Howard?  It doesn't matter.  You DONT put your hands on someone.  EVER.  IMO he f'd around and found out.  He should be suspended as well.  I feel no sympathy for that coach especially after he did the interview afterwards acting as if he did nothing wrong in the first place.  Sorry Charlie.  

• Haha 5
22 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

How many people were between the Wiscy coach and Howard when little dude decides to put how hands on Howard?  It doesn't matter.  You DONT put your hands on someone.  EVER.  IMO he f'd around and found out.  He should be suspended as well.  I feel no sympathy for that coach especially after he did the interview afterwards acting as if he did nothing wrong in the first place.  Sorry Charlie.  

No...sorry.  What the Wisconsin coach did wasn't that big of a deal to cause that type of reaction from an immature idiot.

All because he called a time out?  Seriously?  Coach better to win the game and you won't be pissed off because he called a simple time out.

• Plus1 3
27 minutes ago, suh_fan93 said:

I disagree.

• Plus1 1

11 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I disagree.

Neat.

All little dude had to do was not put his hand on another grown man.  Howard was headed towards the locker room and wanted nothing to do with him but Gard chose differently.  You suspend little dude too as well as Howard.  Also who is the other assistant that chose to insert himself into what his head coach started?      

I think it's funny at all the people (not everyone) coming at Howard.  Especially in a world today where everyone seems to think we are becoming too 'soft'. LMAO

Sorry Charlie!!

• Haha 1

I"d like to know what the other assistant who felt it necessary to step in said.  Had Howard not have already been grabbed by Gard whatever the guy said definitely escalated things even further.   Again not that Howard was justified for what he did but at the same time Gard can't be physically grabbing/putting his hands on and physically stopping someone either.  Especially an opposing head coach after the game who as anyone with eyes can see was headed straight to the locker room..

• Haha 1