Juwan Howard

BigRedBuster

I suspect this was about more than the timeout for Howard. He was hot earlier in the game about a number of things including a Brad Davison cheap shot on Dickenson during a screen. Elbow to the groin I think. Gotta protect your nuts around Davison. The guy has a fettish.

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1

On 2/21/2022 at 11:02 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Yes.  Just like Greg Gard who clearly thinks that it's ok to teach your players that it is perfectly o.k. to put your hands on other people.   

You keep using these words. This very very specific and exact phrase. Almost like, if you described it another way it would reveal that the nature in which he touched him isn't aggressive or grounds for retaliation, but the criticism of Gard is based solely in the technicality that his hands touched another man. 

Curious, do you think Jim Acosta 'put hands on' this woman as well? :lol:

11 hours ago, nic said:

I suspect this was about more than the timeout for Howard. He was hot earlier in the game about a number of things including a Brad Davison cheap shot on Dickenson during a screen. Elbow to the groin I think. Gotta protect your nuts around Davison. The guy has a fettish.

I think Indiana tried to one up Wisconsin with the nut shots. 

1 hour ago, jaws said:

I think Indiana tried to one up Wisconsin with the nut shots. 

In graduate school I played city league ball with the same 5 guys for 5 years. One of them was a Purdue grad who grew up playing hoops in Indiana. In one game he was really pissing off an opponent and during a time out I asked what he was doing to make the dude so angry. He just smirked and said every kid in Indiana was taught how to play dirty. He didn’t do it often, but when he did he was brutal. 

On 2/21/2022 at 9:55 AM, suh_fan93 said:

All I know is put your hands on me that'll get you touched.

On 2/21/2022 at 10:38 AM, suh_fan93 said:

All little dude had to do was not put his hand on another grown man. 

On 2/21/2022 at 10:46 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Did he like when you put your hands on him Greggy????  LOL

On 2/21/2022 at 10:52 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Gard can't be physically grabbing/putting his hands on and physically stopping someone either.  

On 2/21/2022 at 11:02 AM, suh_fan93 said:

Just like Greg Gard who clearly thinks that it's ok to teach your players that it is perfectly o.k. to put your hands on other people.   

Let's revisit this righteous indignation, and go to the tape.

5R4VPif.png

qap6SO7.png

xySKs7x.png

JMO3IEC.png

SI5vRoO.png

The absolute barbaric inhumanity of Gard here. Wow.

• Oh Yeah! 1