Husker Volleyball in Memorial Stadium

So one of my friends bought the tickets from the university before they sold out.  I was looking at buying an extra for someone else wanting to come after the fact.  The tickets say "GA" but they have assigned seat numbers.  My question is, are seats actually assigned, in which case, I really can't buy an extra ticket bc it won't be by us?  That's not typically how GA works for most events so I'm a little confused....

1 hour ago, RedSavage said:

So one of my friends bought the tickets from the university before they sold out.  I was looking at buying an extra for someone else wanting to come after the fact.  The tickets say "GA" but they have assigned seat numbers.  My question is, are seats actually assigned, in which case, I really can't buy an extra ticket bc it won't be by us?  That's not typically how GA works for most events so I'm a little confused....

I don't know but I would be shocked if they are not specific seats.

I wonder if the GA is under the Gate or something like that so they just put GA because it doesn't matter which gate but then the seats are assigned.

• Plus1 1