OT Caleb Pyfrom [Missouri - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

28 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Pyfrom commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

20 minutes ago, Decked said:

Crootin’. These things are fluid. 

I would urge you not trust random strangers on a message board either. I get a lot of stuff wrong. 

The good old recruiting game, keep you guessing all the way up until the commitment.  Don't you love the excitement of not knowing??? You do a pretty good job of getting stuff right so that's why I follow you on here.  We can't be 100% right all the time.

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

They might try the transfer portal if they don't have success in that area or any area they feel like they fell short of adding.

Transfer portal at the OT spot is bare. Hence why we took Jacob Hood & the Utah guy without much to go on. We need bodies. 

1 minute ago, ColoradoHusk said:

I swear I heard somewhere that Jacob Hood could be a starter this year!!!  I can't remember exactly where I heard that though.

I mean .... every guy on the roster *could* be a starter.  ;)

The initial reports were he had a lot of work to do.  But it does seem like the reports got better as spring went on.  I still don't remember him being in the top 7/8 guys though.

• Plus1 1
9 minutes ago, Mavric said:

I mean .... every guy on the roster *could* be a starter.  ;)

The initial reports were he had a lot of work to do.  But it does seem like the reports got better as spring went on.  I still don't remember him being in the top 7/8 guys though.

That's great to hear.  Maybe I should let the running joke about Hood go.  :D

• Haha 1

• Mavric changed the title to OT Caleb Pyfrom [Illinois Commit]
7 minutes ago, Red Five said:

SSO saying we told Pyfrom we saw him more as a interior guy and told him we were taking 2.  He wanted to wait and take other visits and then we offered Peters and Davidson after their camps and he was left in the cold.  

https://herbieshangout.com/2023/06/30/the-pyform-recruiting-scenario/

Also SSO spelled his name wrong every single time

Thanks.  Kind of figured he was a high priority recruit we were going after bc the local media wasn't making a big deal about his commitment announcement.  Good luck to him at Illinois.

• Mavric changed the title to OT Caleb Pyfrom [Missouri - Signed LOI]