OT Kaedin Massey [Kansas State - Signed LOI]

Mavric

HuskerBoard Predictor  

26 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Massey commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

3 hours ago, spurs1990 said:

Wonder if his pick is dependent on Pyfrom? With Pyfrom being earlier in the day, could be if he picks Illinois then Massey has green light to commit here and if Pyfrom is N then Massey goes to KSU? 

Maybe wishful thinking.

Have a hard time believing he set a commitment date based off of a contingency.

• Fire 1

2 minutes ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I think it had nothing to do with Pyfrom.  Just think that he already knew what school he wanted to go to and that's it.  I understand your thinking but I don't think they even know each other.

You’re probably right but they probably don’t need to know each other for one to get the green light after the other commits elsewhere FWIW

KSU commit. 

better hope we get Brix. We need OTs so badly and we have struck out. Missing on Pyfrom/Massey. Pyle, Peters, & Davidson are Rhule guys through and through. Two camp finds & a Texas guy.  I will be open to change that opinion with a Brix commitment in tow but Donnie is not a good recruiter. He better be able to coach. 

• Plus1 1
1 hour ago, Decked said:

KSU commit. 

better hope we get Brix. We need OTs so badly and we have struck out. Missing on Pyfrom/Massey. Pyle, Peters, & Davidson are Rhule guys through and through. Two camp finds & a Texas guy.  I will be open to change that opinion with a Brix commitment in tow but Donnie is not a good recruiter. He better be able to coach. 

How much will Rhule be involved with the development of the o-line?

2 hours ago, Decked said:

KSU commit. 

I would say Donnie has done a better job this recruiting cycle then last.  He isn't getting any guys that can help right away but guys that need time to develop.  That's why it's so important for him to be a good/great developmental coach.  The faster he can coach these guys up the better for the overall success of the o-line and the team.  Now if he gets Brix then you got to give him credit for pulling him out of state of Iowa.  That would be a huge recruiting win for us.

1 minute ago, Huskerfollower4life said:

I would say Donnie has done a better job this recruiting cycle then last.  He isn't getting any guys that can help right away but guys that need time to develop.  That's why it's so important for him to be a good/great developmental coach.  The faster he can coach these guys up the better for the overall success of the o-line and the team.  Now if he gets Brix then you got to give him credit for pulling him out of state of Iowa.  That would be a huge recruiting win for us.

Agreed on all fronts 

• Mavric changed the title to OT Kaedin Massey [Kansas State - Signed LOI]