***Official 2023 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

So is Duke football and Kansas football the new Kentucky of football?  

Duke 4-0 

Kansas 4-0

In 2018 AND 2021 the Kentucky Wildcats football team went 10-3.  Playing in the SEC.  And Duke won 9 games last year.  

Kansas won 19 games in a 11 year stretch from 2011 through 2021.  

Seeing the success of Duke, Kansas, Kentucky..... it just blows my mind.  It seems impossible.  But here they are, winning and having fun winning.  Fast, tough, explosive at times.  And not by sitting on the clock hoping for something good to happen.  Like I said, it's mind blowing.  These teams are totally respectable.  Although I just want to yell "Whhhyyy ????!!!" when I look at them and our Huskers.  

9 minutes ago, admo said:

Duke 4-0 

Kansas 4-0

In 2018 AND 2021 the Kentucky Wildcats football team went 10-3.  Playing in the SEC.  And Duke won 9 games last year.  

Seeing the success of Duke, Kansas, Kentucky..... it just blows my mind.  It seems impossible.  But here they are, winning and having fun winning.  Fast, tough, explosive at times.  And not by sitting on the clock hoping for something good to happen.  Like I said, it's mind blowing.  These teams are totally respectable.  Although I just want to yell "Whhhyyy ????!!!" when I look at them and our Huskers.  

I’ve watched a lot of Kansas the last two years and Daniels is a stud at QB along with Devin Neal at RB.  
Those coaches just have everyone playing hard, the kids run fast and it seems like a “we have nothing to lose so let’s play with some excitement” atmosphere.  They are growing into their own as a team.  But make no mistake, it’s a different team when Beal had to play vs Daniels at QB.  Makes me wonder how good Nebraska could be if NU had a Daniels quality QB.  

• Plus1 2
3 hours ago, Archy1221 said:

I’ve watched a lot of Kansas the last two years and Daniels is a stud at QB along with Devin Neal at RB.  
Those coaches just have everyone playing hard, the kids run fast and it seems like a “we have nothing to lose so let’s play with some excitement” atmosphere.  They are growing into their own as a team.  But make no mistake, it’s a different team when Beal had to play vs Daniels at QB.  Makes me wonder how good Nebraska could be if NU had a Daniels quality QB.  

Good observations, I have seen it with Daniels too, and also wondered.... what if

• TBH 1

On 9/27/2023 at 2:57 PM, admo said:

Duke 4-0 

Kansas 4-0

They’re tired of the basketball players getting all the girls ;)