***Official 2023 College Football Thread***

suh_fan93

What’s with all the faux “we were disrespected” talk in college football lately.   

Colorado with fake Rhule was disrespectful to Deion talk

Colorado with the “CSU coach disrespected Deion” talk

WSU with the “84 year old Lee Corso television personality disrespected us”

OSU with the “86 yr old former Notre Dame coach said we were soft and disrespected us”

FSU QB saying Clemson was disrespectful for playing man to man coverage?!?!  I mean….what’s Clemson supposed to do, ask

FSU what coverage they would like Clemson to play?   What a clown.   

How about figure out how to get up for a game without having to figure out how to be aggrieved in order to do so!  

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
57 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

What’s with all the faux “we were disrespected” talk in college football lately.   

Colorado with fake Rhule was disrespectful to Deion talk

Colorado with the “CSU coach disrespected Deion” talk

When the teams came on the field right before the game yesterday, one of the Colorado players ran directly to the O at midfield.

Oregon obviously felt disrespected.

• TBH 1

3 minutes ago, Mavric said:

When the teams came on the field right before the game yesterday, one of the Colorado players ran directly to the O at midfield.

Oregon obviously felt disrespected.

Maybe that’s been NU’s problem the last 10-15 years.  They haven’t figured out a way to feel disrespected so they can get up for games and win. 

• Plus1 1
On 9/23/2023 at 9:31 PM, Mavric said:

Man, if this would have been us.....

I've been trying to get over this.  I nearly lost my mind watching that final drive.  Getting more pissed by the second with ND dropping 8 back on 3rd and 19, and then calling a timeout (whyyy?) and finally 10 on the field with nobody stacked on the left side of the line.  They (ND) literally gave the game away and played back defensively when all they had to do is keep attacking the QB with heavy pressure, and just cover the recievers like they had all game.  Prevent defense has been the worst X&O's scheme in all of football.  And we seem teams do it all the time, with under 2 minutes left in the half/game.  I hate it.