MLB 2023

BigRedBuster

So amazed how the Astros kill it every year, and always winning (drafting, trading players, farm system, pitching staff, changing managers, the batting order, cheating, doing anything and everything well, etc).

It is so difficult having them in your division the past 5+ years.  I hate them. 

Go Rangers!  I love Bruce Bochy

On 8/18/2023 at 6:54 PM, admo said:

So amazed how the Astros kill it every year, and always winning (drafting, trading players, farm system, pitching staff, changing managers, the batting order, cheating, doing anything and everything well, etc).

It is so difficult having them in your division the past 5+ years.  I hate them. 

Go Rangers!  I love Bruce Bochy

• Oh Yeah! 2

On 8/21/2023 at 7:26 AM, BigRedBuster said:

CHEATING

Yeah, that's what I mean when I said they killed it, with everything they do.  The 2017 WS was bulls#!t, and it wasn't until later, after they got the rings and the parade, that they get busted for cheating because teammates were speaking out.  

I will never forget how Yu Darvish (LA Dodgers) got destroyed in both of his starts against the Astros.  He averaged 11 strikeouts per game, but he never struck out a Houston batter.  His strikeout ratio at the time was the best ever in major league history.  And only once did a Houston Astro player swing at one of his pitches and missed hitting the ball against him.  

I still smh and feel bad for Yu when I think about it

• TBH 1