MLB 2023

BigRedBuster

Dbacks could be on the verge of a 4 to 5 year run.. Young and Talented team. Can the organization keep them together or will the distraction of huge contracts break the team up in the coming years is the question. Rangers, the pitching was suspect all season especially the middle relief and yet somehow, that bullpen has pulled off a huge surprise. Honestly, when this world series is over (going 7 games) I think it will be one filled with a ton of "are you kidding me" moments. Time will tell for sure but I for one don't think this will be a "terrible" WS, in fact, quite the opposite imo. DBacks in 7

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1

4 hours ago, AZRaiderH8r said:

Holy hell, the Dbacks did it! I am so frigging excited for this team. I know this is a terrible World Series for the majority of baseball fans, but I'm thrilled.

Congrats!!!  I can say that I totally understand how you feel right now and it is completely different than how we felt at the beginning of the year with both of our teams!  

I wish the Diamondbacks the best of luck, and if they win it will be one to remember!  

I also wish my Texas Rangers the best too and feel the same way about them.  Cinderella stories and thinking "how in the world did we get here ??!!?!!"

It's almost a win-win series if you know what I mean, and we both will be rooting for our guys!   I am super excited !!!  There will be no losers, but rather, one team will hoist up the trophy when the Series concludes :)

• Oh Yeah! 1

On 11/1/2023 at 10:03 PM, DevoHusker said:

I was surprised and happy how the Rangers led the Division for most of the year, after losing 94 games and 102 games previously.

Beating Tampa Bay, Baltimore and Houston in the playoffs was unbelievable.  So proud of them.

Winning the World Series took my breath away.  So proud of this team.  I am still so happy and cannot believe it really happened.  

• Plus1 1