NFL 2023

Mavric

I think the script goes like this: back and forth game. Chiefs down late. Comeback drive helped by a few egregious calls. Kelce catches game winning TD as time expires so he can propose to that singer lady on the field. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Oh Yeah! 2

2 hours ago, GSG said:

I think the script goes like this: back and forth game. Chiefs down late. Comeback drive helped by a few egregious calls. Kelce catches game winning TD as time expires so he can propose to that singer lady on the field. 

Do you believe in this flat earth type stuff or are you just joking around? And the proposal nonsense is f#&%ing stupid. No way in hell does that happen. 

• TBH 2
43 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

Do you believe in this flat earth type stuff or are you just joking around? And the proposal nonsense is f#&%ing stupid. No way in hell does that happen.

Lol. If you don't think the pro leagues protect their stars/ratings darlings you're just burying your head in the sand. Seems like you're just salty cuz your team is losing and that's ok too. Have fun watching the rest of the game 

• Plus1 1
  • Haha 3
  • TBH 1

Niners are played poses so far and looking good.   Chiefs have played pretty awful and getting crushed on the line of scrimmage, yet only down 1 score with the ball after half.   

Should get interesting.  Winner will probably be the team that handles pressure the best 

• Plus1 1
28 minutes ago, GSG said:

Lol. If you don't think the pro leagues protect their stars/ratings darlings you're just burying your head in the sand. Seems like you're just salty cuz your team is losing and that's ok too. Have fun watching the rest of the game 

I’m not a big NFL fan. If I have a team it’s the Bengals, because they are coached by a former Husker. Before that I liked the Lions because Suh. And I cheered for the Eagles last year because of Suh. I’m okay with the idea that refs treat some players differently; everyone has biases even if unconscious. Just like can happen in college football, if the game is close at the end the refs can be a factor in the final outcome. I don’t believe there is any plan by the NFL to pick one team or another to win though. I believe there is ref bias only. 

And you are talking about scripts in your post, and you made a post awhile ago suggesting that you believed the conspiracy theory that the NFL is scripted and the games aren’t real, which is a bunch of bulls#!t which you shouldn’t fall for. 

The idea Kelce is going to propose today regardless of outcome is ridiculously stupid. Swift has been getting bs flack for years about being a slut. She also doesn’t need more attention. If it was real that would make Kelce a moron for not being more aware, and if it was fake, there is just no way that would be a plan she’d go with. 

Lastly, even if the Chiefs were my team, why would that affect a post I make about a conspiracy I think is stupid? Besides, they were only down 10-0 at the time. Not like they haven’t come back from that before. There’s no reason for Chiefs fans to be “salty” right now. 

• TBH 2

9 minutes ago, Moiraine said:

I’m not a big NFL fan. If I have a team it’s the Bengals, because they are coached by a former Husker. I’m okay with the idea that refs treat some players differently; everyone has biases even if unconscious. Just like can happen in college football, if the game is close at the end the refs can be a factor in the final outcome. I don’t believe there is any plan by the NFL to pick one team or another to win though. I believe there is ref bias only. 

And you are talking about scripts in your post, and you made a post awhile ago suggesting that you believed the conspiracy theory that the NFL is scripted and the games aren’t real, which is a bunch of bulls#!t which you shouldn’t fall for. 

The idea Kelce is going to propose today regardless of outcome is ridiculously stupid. Swift has been getting bs flack for years about being a slut. She also doesn’t need more attention. If it was real that would make Kelce a moron for not being more aware, and if it was fake, there is just no way that would be a plan she’d go with. 

Lastly, even if the Chiefs were my team, why would that affect a post I make about a conspiracy I think is stupid? Besides, they were only down 10-0 at the time. Not like they haven’t come back from that before. There’s no reason for Chiefs fans to be “salty” right now. 

Dang… chill

• Oh Yeah! 1
  • TBH 1