Updated Recruiting Board

We gotta have Peat and VV in this class.

At this door closes ... I fully agree with that ... I'm not expecting much else ... atleast in terms of "stars". Hopefully we can snag a few "treasures" that none of the big boys know about and then coach em' up.

I think with better effort in the future, we'll snag some here and there(top prospects). Our coaching and player development are very, very important especially at a place like NU.

We will get Peat, VV, and either Ford or Leggett. We'll be fine........

And I agree with you....

Me too. If we get VV and Peat, as well as either Ford or Leggett, this looks like a pretty strong class for how small it is. Then if we can hang on to JW and somehow get DF on campus, this class is money!

We will get Peat, VV, and either Ford or Leggett. We'll be fine........

And I agree with you....

Me too. If we get VV and Peat, as well as either Ford or Leggett, this looks like a pretty strong class for how small it is. Then if we can hang on to JW and somehow get DF on campus, this class is money!

I think the staff wants 2 more CBs so if both want to come, then great.

Don't worry too much, here is the Recruiting Board as it stands today, recruits on board are listed in order of priority, with offers in consideration out to right:

TE – 1 More (5.5 Sam Cotton)

:facepalm: Can't believe we can't get a decent TE to commit to us.

Don't worry too much, here is the Recruiting Board as it stands today, recruits on board are listed in order of priority, with offers in consideration out to right:

Maybe the staff should look at some high school basketball players for a TE. Seems to work for the NFL. Maybe we can take someone from the basketball team and convert them to TE. :-) I agree with your comment.

Maybe the staff should look at some high school basketball players for a TE. Seems to work for the NFL. Maybe we can take someone from the basketball team and convert them to TE. :-) I agree with your comment.

Jorge Brian Diaz :sarcasm

:facepalm:

Hope you enjoy seeing JBD with a wide open path to the endzone and having a perfectly thrown pass dribble off his banana hands to the turf...

LOL...with his hands he'd it right in!