2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

Kansas, OSU, MSU/Lousiville and (kill me for saying this) Duke

That's funny that you mention Duke. ESPN has a pic of them on the frontpage for a story about Top 10 Likeliest Upsets :lol:

If Duke doesn't shoot the ball extremely well for 6 games straight, I don't expect them to make it past the Xavier/Notre Dame winner.

That's funny that you mention Duke. ESPN has a pic of them on the frontpage for a story about Top 10 Likeliest Upsets :lol:

If Duke doesn't shoot the ball extremely well for 6 games straight, I don't expect them to make it past the Xavier/Notre Dame winner.

Xavier I think will be a tougher opponent than ND. And I just think Kentucky is too young to win the National Championship. I think they will end up blowing it somewhere along the line. But I could be wrong.

Xavier I think will be a tougher opponent than ND. And I just think Kentucky is too young to win the National Championship. I think they will end up blowing it somewhere along the line. But I could be wrong.

I've heard some crazy people that seem to think that if Western Kentucky wins their play-in game, that they would have a good chance to be the first 16 seed to beat a #1 seed in Kentucky. I spit coffee when I heard that.

I've heard some crazy people that seem to think that if Western Kentucky wins their play-in game, that they would have a good chance to be the first 16 seed to beat a #1 seed in Kentucky. I spit coffee when I heard that.

Im not going that far. I do think, however, that a 16 beating a 1 is not far off. It will happen sooner or later.

Im not going that far. I do think, however, that a 16 beating a 1 is not far off. It will happen sooner or later.

Absolutely. I have a feeling this year could be pretty wild and have a lot of upsets, but I'm not seeing a 16 over 1 yet.

I don't think WKU would be the 16 to beat a 1, maybe Long Island beating Michigan State, but that's about the only 16 seed I could see winning this year.

Some upsets that I have in my latest bracket so far are:

Cal (if they win their play-in game) over Temple

Ohio over Michigan

Harvard over both Vanderbilt and Wisconsin

St Marys (should they beat Purdue) toppling Kansas

Ohio State and North Carolina in the Final Four with Ohio State winning