2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

Montana over Wisconsin.

I'm not really joking either.

I picked them too.

I did as well. Probably won't happen but they seem like a quality team and I wanted to spice up my bracket some.

I love it.

If it makes you feel better I picked Davidson over Lousiville. And St. Mary's over Kansas.

Montana over Wisconsin.

I'm not really joking either.

I picked them too.

I did as well. Probably won't happen but they seem like a quality team and I wanted to spice up my bracket some.

I love it.

If it makes you feel better I picked Davidson over Lousiville. And St. Mary's over Kansas.

That is because my friend, you are what scientist will call "mentally ritarded" :nutz . It's all good friend. Just as long as the Blue birds get me my 10 points tomorrow.

Pretty chalk day today, hopefully expecting more upsets tomorrow. How do your brackets look?

Missed on Wichita, UCONN and WVU. Had them losing the next round anyways so decent shape. I am kicking myself on the Zag pick because I told a friend that they were a team I would dread being matched up with. Same with UCONN, figured their talent would out shine their poor chemistry. Double Stupid

Not a typical march madness day. Pretty disappointed. If not any upsets, at least some buzzer beaters or close games. And what the hell happened to Gus Johnson!?

Employed by Fox Sports.

Another reason I am thankful as hell that I am an AFC fan.

He doesnt do the tournament anymore!? WTH!

Pretty chalk day today, hopefully expecting more upsets tomorrow. How do your brackets look?

Missed on Wichita, UCONN and WVU. Had them losing the next round anyways so decent shape. I am kicking myself on the Zag pick because I told a friend that they were a team I would dread being matched up with. Same with UCONN, figured their talent would out shine their poor chemistry. Double Stupid

I missed on Wichita and New Mexico, I thought Long Beach State would've pulled the upset.

14-2, haven't lost a Sweet 16 team yet, so far my best start ever.