2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

Today's games >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Yesterday's games

There's nothing like not taking your opponent seriously, taking bad shots, playing lazy defense, and then topping it off by giving up early. Duke played like sh#t today. Lehigh's no joke though. Gotta give them their due for that.

Well, thanks to my home state team for almost ruining my bracket! My Dad warned me about Missouri. He said that they are undisciplined and cannot play 4 whole quarters of basketball. Why oh why didn't I listen. Duke??? What the heck? The same with Michigan! Blah! Next year I will NOT pay attention to seeds.

I was very glad that Xavier won and Purdue pulled out the win as well. Thanks for nothing Temple :(~ But ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!! I'm still pulling for Kentucky to win it all. Glad that our home boys-Creighton-won today! March Madness-gotta love it! (Sorry Tony but I picked Cincy on a whim and was glad they won (only because I picked them) My husband didn't want them to win-he said thinks are a bunch of thugs too!) There has been some very shady officiating in these games. That lane violation was lamo!

Thankfully, I took a minimal hit with the two massive upsets. I had Missouri losing to Florida the next game and had Duke losing to Baylor so I only lost a Sweet 16. So it doesn't look so bad for me so far.

Same, although I had Memphis as my dark horse Final Four pick :(

6 of my Elite Eight and 3 of my Final Four still remain - not out of it yet!

Well, thanks to my home state team for almost ruining my bracket! My Dad warned me about Missouri. He said that they are undisciplined and cannot play 4 whole quarters of basketball. Why oh why didn't I listen. Duke??? What the heck? The same with Michigan! Blah! Next year I will NOT pay attention to seeds.

I was very glad that Xavier won and Purdue pulled out the win as well. Thanks for nothing Temple :(~ But ROCK CHALK JAYHAWK!! I'm still pulling for Kentucky to win it all. Glad that our home boys-Creighton-won today! March Madness-gotta love it! (Sorry Tony but I picked Cincy on a whim and was glad they won (only because I picked them) My husband didn't want them to win-he said thinks are a bunch of thugs too!) There has been some very shady officiating in these games. That lane violation was lamo!

Duke's loss isn't going to hurt me as I had them losing to Baylor in the next game anyway. Missouri on the other hand sure killed my West bracket. I had them in the finals against Kansas. I was happy to see Creighton beat Alabama as well. Good luck in your picks.