2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

I see Syracuse as a possible historic first round loser, if not they will be done before the Elite Eight.

T_O_B

G>B>R

They're still Syracuse. Just because they don't have Fab doesn't mean they will lose to a 16 seed. That's ridiculous. First round is always a gimme for 1 seeds.

I see Syracuse as a possible historic first round loser, if not they will be done before the Elite Eight.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I see the same thing, except its Michigan State who I am thinking of, not Syracuse.

Michigan State? Really? I look at them as the strongest 1 seed outside of Kentucky...

Draymond Green is a freak.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I see the same thing, except its Michigan State who I am thinking of, not Syracuse.

Michigan State? Really? I look at them as the strongest 1 seed outside of Kentucky...

I'd take Carolina over Sparty any day. With the exception of Duke, I think you could argue that Ohio State, Missouri, and Kansas are all better than Michigan State.

T_O_B

G>B>R

I'd take Carolina over Sparty any day. With the exception of Duke, I think you could argue that Ohio State, Missouri, and Kansas are all better than Michigan State.

They've already beat Ohio St. a few times. And Kansas has blown it against a team that shouldn't beat them the last few tournaments (Northern Iowa, VCU). I see them losing to St. Mary's in round 2.

T_O_B

G>B>R

They've already beat Ohio St. a few times. And Kansas has blown it against a team that shouldn't beat them the last few tournaments (Northern Iowa, VCU). I see them losing to St. Mary's in round 2.

If you didn't notice, VCU was on a warpath last season. KU was just unlucky to have them in their bracket. I agree that they choke often, but they also won it not so long ago. St. Mary's doesn't have a great defense to compliment their offensive playmakers. I'll bet it's close, but the Jayhawks prevail.

If you didn't notice, VCU was on a warpath last season. KU was just unlucky to have them in their bracket. I agree that they choke often, but they also won it not so long ago. St. Mary's doesn't have a great defense to compliment their offensive playmakers. I'll bet it's close, but the Jayhawks prevail.

No, I noticed. But still, KU should have beat VCU. They prob. will beat St. Mary's or at least, they should, but its not fun unless there are some upsets, so thats one of mine.

I don't think Michigan State will lose the first round, but if a 1 seed was to lose, it would be them, because Long Island is actually a really decent team and a "scary" 16 seed. They did almost beat North Carolina [who was a 2 seed] last year.

And if a team is to be a cinderella this year, it would be St. Mary's.

Other possible first round upsets:

Belmont over Georgetown

VCU over Wichita State

Long Beach State over New Mexico

Davidson over Louisville

Harvard over Vanderbilt

Colorado over UNLV

As much as a lot of you have Montana over Wisconsin, I don't think it'll happen. Those 6 are the only upsets I can see in the first round.

I love March Madness!

I don't think Michigan State will lose the first round, but if a 1 seed was to lose, it would be them, because Long Island is actually a really decent team and a "scary" 16 seed. They did almost beat North Carolina [who was a 2 seed] last year.

And if a team is to be a cinderella this year, it would be St. Mary's.

Other possible first round upsets:

Belmont over Georgetown

VCU over Wichita State

Long Beach State over New Mexico

Davidson over Louisville

Harvard over Vanderbilt

Colorado over UNLV

As much as a lot of you have Montana over Wisconsin, I don't think it'll happen. Those 6 are the only upsets I can see in the first round.

I love March Madness!

What about North Carolina State over San Diego State?