2012 NCAA Men's Basketball Tournament

Excel

Nobody's even giving Creighton a snowball's chance of upsetting UNC? They're built to match-up well against that team, I'm going out on a limb with that upset.

In what ways do you feel they match up well? Creighton is not very good on the defensive side. Any chance at an upset, they are going to have to be on from 3 point range because UNC is going to get their points.

Nobody's even giving Creighton a snowball's chance of upsetting UNC? They're built to match-up well against that team, I'm going out on a limb with that upset.

In what ways do you feel they match up well? Creighton is not very good on the defensive side. Any chance at an upset, they are going to have to be on from 3 point range because UNC is going to get their points.

The 3-point game was what I mainly was thinking of...although when Creighton is rolling, their lack of defensive prowess doesn't seem to matter. I realize that UNC is a 1 seed for a reason, but I see that as just as likely as a #1-seed upset as any other.

The 3-point game was what I mainly was thinking of...although when Creighton is rolling, their lack of defensive prowess doesn't seem to matter. I realize that UNC is a 1 seed for a reason, but I see that as just as likely as a #1-seed upset as any other.

That's about exactly the odds I'd give Creighton. A snowball's chance in hell.

I like this tournament because it seems like lesser teams always play better than they should, but not today. Davidson couldn't hit water if they fell out of a boat in the first half. They would be beating Lousiville if they could even remotely hit an open shot. Montana has been missing easy layups. Colorado St. couldn't hit anything in the second half. Southern Miss free throw shooting :facepalm:

That was some awful officating at the end there. Just, wow. I'm kind of at a loss for words. :facepalm:

So was Reggie Miller...

I didn't see the goaltending. I saw the replay of the "lane violation" and then the attrocity on that in-bounds. Wowzers.