DE Micah Parsons [Penn State- Signed LOI]

HuskerBoard Predictor  

116 members have voted

1. 1. To which school will Parsons commit?

This poll is closed to new votes

On 9/11/2017 at 9:08 PM, BigRedN said:

Of course, who wouldn't want this guy.  +1 for that!  He'd be our best catch in a long time.  I'm still stuck in this season and what I believe it will be.  Even if he commits to us ... what will we do with our current season.  Geez, there are four (4) B1G teams ranked in the Top 10 and after seeing our defense the past two weeks taking 3rd in our half of the conference is looking possible.  

I just can't drink any kool-aid at this point ... just too many years in a row of seeing the season fizzle and with that a recruit finding greener pastures with other teams.  Don't get me wrong ... I'm ready for some red pasture ... you will have to prove it to me at this point.  My emotions will not be swayed by this CB by Wilfong.

Wiltfong is "fuzzy" now?  Hmmm, I think this view above is a bit more realistic, consistent ... and allows for another bad season to be the cause for missing out on a top recruit.  Really, all this shows me is that it appears that after the OSU game and Parsons visit in which he didn't commit to OSU that Wiltfong made some emotional judgment that perhaps the recruit might now be open to :bigredn: .  However, now after a loss by our Huskers ... he is "foggy".   Oh to be an "insider".

On ‎9‎/‎17‎/‎2017 at 4:31 AM, BigRedN said:

Wiltfong is "fuzzy" now?  Hmmm, I think this view above is a bit more realistic, consistent ... and allows for another bad season to be the cause for missing out on a top recruit.  Really, all this shows me is that it appears that after the OSU game and Parsons visit in which he didn't commit to OSU that Wiltfong made some emotional judgment that perhaps the recruit might now be open to :bigredn: .  However, now after a loss by our Huskers ... he is "foggy".   Oh to be an "insider".

Wiltfong just changed his to Penn State now.

4 minutes ago, famoustitles said:

No you don't 

Correct!!  Now, get the point I was making.  It's all good.  The guy has had him going to three different schools now in the past few weeks.  Recall in the previous posts how after the OSU game and him not committing to them and then his prediction to us and how a lot of people on the board puffed up Wiltfong about how he is the insider and his predictions mean something?  Ya, so, I can do that too.  Ya, you won't respect me much ... 

Hopefully, you can get my point and the use of sarcasm to make a point ... hopefully.  I know you will.

2 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

If we could have been respectful on the field this year. Been able to sell that we were a program on this rise as we have been telling kids. I really felt we were going to land this kid. Not feeling good anymore. Actions speak louder than words.The action on the field is opposite of what we have been hearing in the off season.

did I miss the last 10 games of the season?...... that went fast.

• Plus1 2

Ill admit I had a day or 2 after that last game I was feeling pretty hopeless about the program. Trying to be positive about this year. Just look at the schedule and where we are now. Take it game by game. Would you agree wisconsin, ohio state and penn state are losses? That leaves 6 more games. We would need to win all remaining 6 games to make it to 7-5. There is only 9 games remaining. Plus bowl game would make 10. But only 9 guaranteed. If we can get him for a visit, play a solid game against say wisconsin and pull off an upset. That atmosphere could win him in my opinion.

5 hours ago, Huskers93-97 said:

Ill admit I had a day or 2 after that last game I was feeling pretty hopeless about the program. Trying to be positive about this year. Just look at the schedule and where we are now. Take it game by game. Would you agree wisconsin, ohio state and penn state are losses? That leaves 6 more games. We would need to win all remaining 6 games to make it to 7-5. There is only 9 games remaining. Plus bowl game would make 10. But only 9 guaranteed. If we can get him for a visit, play a solid game against say wisconsin and pull off an upset. That atmosphere could win him in my opinion.

I think he is visiting this saturday