A man you can bait with a Tweet

6 hours ago, NM11046 said:

Nevermind - it's him.  He's actually tweeted stuff today that is opposite of what John Kelly told folks yesterday and what the GOP is focused on.  Executive time is pretty loose today I'd say.

the republicans can pass what they want to pass without a single democrat to support them whenever they want (tax reform ring a bell?)   but if there is something that the repubs don't really want to pass they will fall back on blaming the democrats.

• Plus1 1

Cute misspelling ...

Gotta say I'm reassured that he will "always do the right thing for the country".

So this was after his one on one meeting w/Schumer, but before sitting down with "Dead Eyes" Miller and Mr. Kelly:

And this one was 3.5 hours later, after folks in the WH got to him:

Sometimes you need look no farther than who, exactly, is pushing a certain storyline if you want to understand the reason it is being pushed.

In regards to the #memo...

LQ3D6Qb.png

The above website tracks 600 Twitter accounts they believe to be Russian bots or propaganda accounts. 

So, we've got the one of the Trump kids, Wikileaks, known liar Devin Nunes, a batch of House Republicans & a whole lot of Russian bots pushing a bombshell report one of them apparently has but no one can see. It's apparently got classified information on it, which is why Rand Paul among other Senators, are not allowed to see it, even in SCIFs used expressly for viewing classified info. Devin Nunes, who compiled it entirely himself, badly wants you to know how grave the contents are, but even though he has power to unilaterally release the memo for the public to see, he refuses to do so. 

Hmmmm. 

Edited by dudeguyy
  • Plus1 3

SOMEbody is trying to troll the millions marching against him and his ideals:

I'll take a stab at it ... he's pouting and angry in the WH cuz he can't go to FL, and he didn't get his way with the budget, and his wall, and everybody on the news is marching against him or tweeting "TRUMPSHUTDOWN" or "$hitholeShutdown" so an aide tried to blow some sunshine in order for him to get some likes and retweets from the bots:

And a retweet:

And another retweet - his mind is racing I'd say:

Edited by NM11046