A man you can bait with a Tweet

I feel obligated to post these - after a year of documenting his bs tweets, I'd hate to miss what (I PRAY ... and I don't pray) is the beginning of the end of this admin.  I just don't see how this ends in any way other than him stepping down.  He is cracking up.  

Edited by NM11046

I'm absolutely enjoying the melt down over Steve Bannon.  This is the guy that Donnie claimed was a good friend and he respected a lot.  He used him to help get elected.  He named him his top advisor in the White House.  He still respected him enough echo his comments and stances on issues along with who to endorse in state elections.

BUT....God forbid.....Bannon turned on him.  Now Bannon is the devil and never was anything important to Donnie...bla bla bla....

If it wasn't such an important issue....this would be very entertaining to watch.

• Plus1 1

This morning as I read his diatribes I had a moment, (actually longer than that) where I felt empathy.  We are watching a man disintegrate in front of our eyes.  It's really very sad, no matter what I think of him and his politics and his lack of ability to hold this office.  I feel bad for his kids (even if I don't appreciate them) to have to see this man fall apart in such a public way.  No matter how you feel about your parents, he's still your dad.