A man you can bait with a Tweet

12 hours ago, dudeguyy said:

By far the most consensual president of all time. Bigly.

Personally, this has been entirely non-consensual for me. I didn't sign up for this crap.

I would imagine there's a reason The Donald's phone auto-corrected to "consensual."  My guess is he's had to use that word quite a bit in discussions about his relationships with women in his circle of influence.

• Plus1 1
20 minutes ago, knapplc said:

I would imagine there's a reason The Donald's phone auto-corrected to "consensual."  My guess is he's had to use that word quite a bit in discussions about his relationships with women in his circle of influence.

And, he probably doesn't know what "consequential" means.

On 1/6/2018 at 10:54 AM, mrandyk said:

Have you ever seen someone go on a very public, self-assuring rant about their own mental fitness? There's no way it can end well.

Yes, if you have to TELL people you are smart, you probably aren't.  If you have to tell people you are a genius,  you probably aren't.  It would be evident without saying.  I don't think Einstein had to remind people how smart he was.

You are probably Narcissistic at best, and mentally ill at worst (which is also true of narcissistic personality disorder)

• Plus1 3

So, to recap: Trump rips the FISA bill, then his aides rush to him to tell him he should actually support it & he flips his position.

What's worse: Once again, it appears he pulled his original position straight from Fox News. Check out this thread:

The President of the United States spends his mornings (and develops his "opinions") by sub-tweeting Fox News.

Dangerous times.

• Plus1 2
10 minutes ago, dudeguyy said:

So, to recap: Trump rips the FISA bill, then his aides rush to him to tell him he should actually support it & he flips his position.

What's worse: Once again, it appears he pulled his original position straight from Fox News. Check out this thread:

The President of the United States spends his mornings (and develops his "opinions") by sub-tweeting Fox News.

Dangerous times.

I'd laugh but, I'm too busy crying.

• Plus1 4