A man you can bait with a Tweet

1 hour ago, NM11046 said:

$hits about to get real folks.

there are rules against using the DOJ to look into your political opponents.    i doubt they did what trump is accusing them of.    and i doubt they will do it now that he demands they do exactly what he is accusing them of doing.  

1 hour ago, commando said:

there are rules against using the DOJ to look into your political opponents.    i doubt they did what trump is accusing them of.    and i doubt they will do it now that he demands they do exactly what he is accusing them of doing.  

This whole thing is so stupid.

They did it for national security reasons, not political reasons. Because, you know, hostile foreign nations were trying to (& successfully did) screw in our election.

There's a long list of ways in which the Obama administration, if it was indeed trying to stop Trump from winning, look incredibly inept at doing it.

Again, SO stupid.

1 hour ago, Clifford Franklin said:

This whole thing is so stupid.

They did it for national security reasons, not political reasons. Because, you know, hostile foreign nations were trying to (& successfully did) screw in our election.

There's a long list of ways in which the Obama administration, if it was indeed trying to stop Trump from winning, look incredibly inept at doing it.

Again, SO stupid.

Image result for doth protest too much

• Plus1 1

3 hours ago, knapplc said:

This is an interesting ruling.

This could have the potential to be a lot of fun. If millions of people could have free reign in his Twitter feed (non threatening and within rules of course) he might just end up tweeting less.  I’d call that a win!