Cases of Election Fraud

12 minutes ago, knapplc said:

This is an outright lie. And it's the kind of fear-mongering we see trickle down to HB. 

What kind of numb-nuts actually thinks an illegal immigrant is going to risk getting in trouble over something as silly as casting a vote for school board? 

These guys are clowns and I really don't get how anyone with even average intelligence isn't pissed about how these politicians are treating them like idiots.

• TBH 3

4 hours ago, funhusker said:

What kind of numb-nuts actually thinks an illegal immigrant is going to risk getting in trouble over something as silly as casting a vote for school board? 

These guys are clowns and I really don't get how anyone with even average intelligence isn't pissed about how these politicians are treating them like idiots.

These numb-nuts did :dunno

https://www.ice.gov/news/releases/19-aliens-charged-voter-fraud-north-carolina-following-ice-investigation

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Worth a Look 1

7 minutes ago, Archy1221 said:

I might be mistaken, but I don’t believe it was legal:dunno

But...Republicans on capital hill are working so hard to make it illegal for millions of illegals to vote in our elections.

How are these new laws going to prevent the millions of illegals from voting in our elections like, according to Republicans, they have been.....you know.... they just know intuitively they are.

• Plus1 2