Iowa Hate Week - Please post to show your love

ADS

Here is the average Nebraska bugeater fan.

All you backward A$$ed Little Red country bumpkins are still drinking the KoolAid.

I'm sure all of you miss the Big 8 days of playing 10 patsy's and Oklahoma giving the illusion you were a powerhouse, when all you were was an average size fish in a shallow pond.

It must suck knowing that all the things Iowa fans told you folks back in the Big 8 days have come true.

1. Iowa fans told you that if Nebraska was in the Big 10, that you'd get your Arses handed to you by Ohio State, and that you'd be just another football team in our league.

It has come true, and now you're all hating he fact that it's true.

See all of you on Black and Gold Friday!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzY1bQEZ6TE

All you backward A$$ed Little Red country bumpkins are still drinking the KoolAid.

I'm sure all of you miss the Big 8 days of playing 10 patsy's and Oklahoma giving the illusion you were a powerhouse, when all you were was an average size fish in a shallow pond.

It must suck knowing that all the things Iowa fans told you folks back in the Big 8 days have come true.

1. Iowa fans told you that if Nebraska was in the Big 10, that you'd get your Arses handed to you by Ohio State, and that you'd be just another football team in our league.

Did you also get a ring for that two loss season?
  • Fire 2

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VzY1bQEZ6TE

Let's help this guy's troll game out a little bit. Clearly he's not very good at this.

We haven't been called the Bugeaters for more than a century. Your better troll would be to point out that "Cornhuskers" was an Iowa nickname first, they stopped using it, and a Nebraska journalist started using it for us until it stuck.

Nebraska fans have Kool-Aid to drink. First, because we invented Kool-Aid. Second, because we have a rich history of conference championships, national championships, major award winners, legendary coaches (plural), academic records, attendance records, and a sterling reputation around the country as a good program and great fans.

The Big 8 was a swell conference. The Big Ten is much like the old Big 8, with a few good teams at the top, a couple of middling-decent teams, and a lot of bottom-dwellers. Iowa knows all about the middling and bottom-dweller part.

The fun part of the Big 8 for Nebraska was that we always got to vie for a conference title. We were one of the Big Two in that conference, unlike Iowa who has always hung on the coattails of better teams. Unlike Nebraska, Iowa has never been a conference leader.

It's spelled "patsies," not "patsy's."

There were eight teams in the Big 8. We couldn't play "10 patsy's and Oklahoma" in an eight-member conference. That Iowa education must not have included basic math.

This presumes Nebraska fans listen to Iowa fans. We don't. Why would we? You're a middling team in your own conference. If we wanted to learn anything about the Big Ten, we'd listen to Michigan Fan or Ohio State Fan - and we have. They've been quite informative over the years, and we appreciate their contributions. Same goes for Michigan State Fan - they're pretty swell and several have visited the board over the years.

Why did you number this? Was there supposed to be a #2, #3, etc? Short attention span, or did something shiny float by?

Arse? Are you trying to use nice language (if so, thanks!) or are you Canadian? If the latter, got any good poutine recipes?

Nobody needed to tell us that we'd get our asses handed to us. We know our team quite well, and we've seen those games on multiple occasions in the Big Ten & the Big XII. You wouldn't be cluing us in on anything we didn't know.

I think you a letter.

See you, too. That is, if you aren't too busy signing Kirk Ferentz to another of those contracts that makes the rest of college football laugh at Iowa.

Your video didn't post correctly. Let me help.

• Fire 6

I went to a strip club in Des Moines once. Best part of that whole place was I got to bring my own beer in.

The Lumberyard?

Where real men go to get wood.

I believe the name was Goldmines? The place was a dive but had one of the most entertaining dancers I have ever witness. A buddy of mine started laughing at her when she began dancing. She got all pissed and kicked his beer off the stage and threw her panties at him.