Crazy crap Sean Spicer says

It'll be fun to revisit this thread in a year when Spicey's tell-all book comes out. Until then, I leave you with one last look at a man we all grew to love.

Is there any way to find out if he signed a Non-Disclosure Agreement? (If he did, would that not have nullified any kind of book deal?)

Can the President do that? I mean as a private individual he can put out NDA's but as a public one? I thought there might be an amount of time that must pass before he could - but for example, wouldn't Comey have the same restrictions?

Not sure. I recall McClellan's book being pretty thorough. Can't say I wouldn't be fascinated if Spicey were to come clean and spill the beans about all of the buffoonery he witnessed in a tell all book.

I also wonder if his first call after telling his family was to Mueller - mine would have been. As long as you're out you might as well make sure that you're safe.

CYA, baby.

And I totally would have done it in one of the rooms that is tapped, or outside Bannon's office.

The hilarious thing with the deep state claims by Trump and supporters is they usually use it to mean Democrats in different parts of the government, sometimes with Obama in charge. And what makes that hilarious is if there were a deep state which was mostly run by Democrats, they would have gotten a lot more done than they did when Obama was actually president. He didn't even take everyone's guns away.

Can the President do that? I mean as a private individual he can put out NDA's but as a public one? I thought there might be an amount of time that must pass before he could - but for example, wouldn't Comey have the same restrictions?

Pretty sure whatever NDA anyone signed would be nullified immediately when whatever they have to say is pertinent to federal investigations or national security. No civil court is going to rule against that.