Nebrasetball Game #23: @ Rutgers (Wednesday, January 24- 6pm- BTN)

What will the result of the game be?  

21 members have voted

1. 1. What will the result of the game be?

• Nebraska win by single digits
    • Nebraska win by double digits
    • Rutgers win by single digits
    • Rutgers win by double digits

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 01/26/2018 at 12:09 AM

1 hour ago, teachercd said:

Scary that a road game at Rutgers is going to be the first step that decides the Huskers season.

Line is -1 right now...not sure what to make of it.  My pick will come later.

Vegas has disrespected us all year. The last month + have been good betting Nebraska to cover the spread. We have been terrible on the road, but we will beat Rutgers 

Just now, teachercd said:

Pikiell has turned out to be a very solid hire for Rutgers.  

very very solid hire. They are clearly trending in the right direction. Recruiting well and winning games they shouldn't win. Their program clearly is on the rise, unlike Nebraska who has no identity and no idea what they want to do but are blindly defended by homers because they sell out the arena and had a fluke 20 point win vs Michigan

1 minute ago, seaofred92 said:

very very solid hire. They are clearly trending in the right direction. Recruiting well and winning games they shouldn't win. Their program clearly is on the rise, unlike Nebraska who has no identity and no idea what they want to do but are blindly defended by homers because they sell out the arena and had a fluke 20 point win vs Michigan

I was going to ask about his recruiting, I don't know who he has coming in but the guy took over a program that was embarrassing and now they play really tough.

2 minutes ago, teachercd said:

I was going to ask about his recruiting, I don't know who he has coming in but the guy took over a program that was embarrassing and now they play really tough.

they beat out UConn for Montez Mathis (huge huge win for them) who is a top 100 kid. Also have a top 5 JUCO Center coming in next year and beat out Nebraska and others for Ron Harper Jr. He's off to a phenomenal start.

4 minutes ago, seaofred92 said:

they beat out UConn for Montez Mathis (huge huge win for them) who is a top 100 kid. Also have a top 5 JUCO Center coming in next year and beat out Nebraska and others for Ron Harper Jr. He's off to a phenomenal start.

Didn't know that...wow

I like the guy, I think he was a real under the radar hire but I think he will do decent things for them.