Colorado Next Week

ttkpga

18 hours ago, Mavric said:

Good points on that. 

I still don't like that our QB hasn't played a game in two years and they have a game to get the kinks worked out and build some confidence.

I still think we should win.  Just don't like how things are working out.

Frost said that no film is an advantage, but not as much as having played a game.

All of his presser comments on Monday's practice and the team in general were really good IMO.  We are in good hands moving forward.  This team will be ready!

• Plus1 2

The Vegas line opened yesterday with us as five point favorites against the Buffs. It'll be interesting to see where that lands by Friday.

It sort of feels like us fans have pretty much let go of the old rivalry with these old foes. So much has changed for both teams since the series was relevant to anybody. Regardless, hard to forget our fans getting ice balls thrown at them in Boulder and all of that old bad blood (for me anyway). 

Would love for the Blackshirts to come out and deflate Colorado early in the game and then run up the score on them...but somehow I don't exactly predict that's how it goes down.

6 hours ago, Mavric said:

Me and several thousand Husker fans watched Brock Huard get knocked out of the 1997 Washington game in Seattle. We would have had 3 rushers over 100 yards each (Green, Makovicka) but Frost took a 5 yard lose to kneel out the game and finished with 97 yards. We took a Husker fan boat from downtown to game. We caught up with the band boat and they serenaded us, then we exchanged "HUSKER" "POWER" chants. It was so much fun.

• Plus1 3

33 minutes ago, cheekygeek said:

Maybe that's why he doesn't remember that Oklahoma is a "neighboring state" also.

I also like the red Toyota logo behind everyone saying they hate red and can't have red around them.

• Plus1 2

I'm not sure how anyone can call us evenly matched at this point.  What we know is that CU beat a fairly weak CSU team convincingly and NU has had a bunch of practice and our stadium will be rocking to start the game.  Beyond that we have a bunch of hope.  I think it would be good for us to stay grounded as a fan base.  I desperately want us to destroy CU, but in the bigger picture I want to see this program built back to a level of national relevance.  Win or lose Saturday, I want to see the fight and energy from our players right up to the ending whistle.  

• Plus1 2
  • Thanks 1