0-2

The Dude

On 9/15/2018 at 2:41 PM, Head Coach Scott Frost said:

Some positives:

1. That happened with our backup quarterback. Martinez looked like a stud game one and he'll be back.

2. It looked like a breakdown from everywhere. That won't happen most games.

3. We are undefeated in conference play.

4. LSU lost at home to Troy last year and went on to beat ranked opponents and look really good year two.

Just trying to be positive

Adrian Martinez had an INT and a fumble lost if I remember correctly.  

53 minutes ago, The Dude said:

I'm not sure if it's more concerning Nebraska is off to its worst start in 61 years or so many people don't care Nebraska is off to its worst start in 61 years.

This is the "New" Nebraska fan.  Its starting to be really annoying.  

What happened 61 years ago will not determine what happens this year.  

On 9/19/2018 at 10:24 AM, boach_clack said:

Adrian Martinez had an INT and a fumble lost if I remember correctly.  

On 9/19/2018 at 10:28 AM, boach_clack said:

This is the "New" Nebraska fan.  Its starting to be really annoying.  

What happened 61 years ago will not determine what happens this year.  

On 9/19/2018 at 10:34 AM, boach_clack said:

We are 11 points away from being 2-0, would you think we were any better?

"In the deed, the glory" 

Stop boosting your post count. 

• Haha 1

Apathy?  There is nothing to do about it.  We're 0-2.  The only option is to watch the rest of the season and look for improvement, or pressure Moos to find a new coach.  The second one seems premature.

And this isn't our worst record since 1961.  It's the same record as last year at this point minus a rained out first game.  What's the point of looking back to the 50s and 60s when last year was worse.

• Plus1 1
19 minutes ago, InOmaha said:

Apathy?  There is nothing to do about it.  We're 0-2.  The only option is to watch the rest of the season and look for improvement, or pressure Moos to find a new coach.  The second one seems premature.

And this isn't our worst record since 1961.  It's the same record as last year at this point minus a rained out first game.  What's the point of looking back to the 50s and 60s when last year was worse.

Because it's the worst 2-game start to the season since the 1950's.  Last year was absolutely not worse in that regard.

The point, I guess, is to discuss freshly broken futility records.  It's topical and significant.   

• Plus1 1
4 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Because it's the worst 2-game start to the season since the 1950's.  Last year was absolutely not worse in that regard.

The point, I guess, is to discuss freshly broken futility records.  It's topical and significant.   

Breaking these futility records is very disturbing but my thoughts don’t win games. The school has provided excellent facilities and coaches. If the players stink up the field and lose to a Sunbelt team, that’s on them. As someone has pointed out they are comfortable losing so it probably doesn’t bother them too much.  I’ll keep saying this, roster churn is a good thing and I think the coaches have done about as good a job possible in that regard. Hopefully, they can bring in 40 new players in the next year.

Our only scholly QB is a true freshman who got hurt the first game. Our best RB is a true freshman. We have a defense that was one of the worst in the entire nation last year. We are going from a slow huddle pro style offense to a no huddle up-tempo offense. We won't see how this plays out until Frost gets a lot more of his guys on the field. Settle down...

• Plus1 2
  • Fire 1