2023 Fall Camp - Dorm Life

Just now, runningblind said:

My roommate and I built our own in Harper freshman year and it did make more space, but I am still not sure how that thing didn't collapse and kill me since I was on the bottom.  We also had 3 guys in a 10x12 room, they have since stopped doing that, so we were desparate for more space. 

We lofted our three beds in an HSS corner room.  That gave us room for a futon couch and a loveseat/hide-a-bed.  So we had quite a bit of space to work with.

• Oh Yeah! 1

This is pretty interesting.  Living in the dorms is one thing.  Not being allowed to leave is .... another.

Players are not allowed to leave campus during fall camp. Rhule said that was an effort to build unity within the team “in the heart of campus.” Rhule also wants to limit cell phone use as much as possible.

On3

• Plus1 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1

Get comfortable being "uncomfortable". It's an interesting thing when one shrinks one's space how that affects one's focus too. Heck, get some two man tents and go to a campsite for a day or two. Grilled burgers, tater salad and  smores, what could be better! Fire up the tiki torches, go over schemes and the play book and sing songs together. :)

The only thing that I object to is that coach Rhule has it too nice!