Why Nebraska will never return to glory

unl7fan

Just now, Red Five said:

Its amazing how Texas A&M and Miami recruit in the top 15 every year with a 3 stripe logo on their jerseys.  You would think being Adidas schools would cost them 5-10 spots in the recruiting rankings every year.

And I am not saying that Adidas is better than Nike or Under Armor.  But assigning even 2% of the blame for why Nebraska is not a good football program anymore to Adidas is asinine.

Oh yes, It's amazing they can recruit that many top talent players and still suck year after year. DRESSING AND PSYCHOLOGY (linkedin.com)

12 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

We have talent now?  You said we couldn’t get talent.

We have top 25 talent according to composite, but its going to take top 5 to win a natty

1 minute ago, Red Five said:

Ahh yes.  Good players become bad once they put on an Adidas uniform.  And bad players become good once they put on a Nike uniform.  It's science.

giphy.gif

1-2.png

20 minutes ago, Red Five said:

Ahh yes.  Good players become bad once they put on an Adidas uniform.  And bad players become good once they put on a Nike uniform.  It's science.

giphy.gif

“You’re an idiot” actually means “I can’t find a good argument to counter yours, so I’ll just insult you instead”.  Often when people don’t share the same view point they turn around and say that the other person is an idiot.

When someone calls you an idiot, the person saying this to you is trying to piss you off and get a response out of you with their words.

5 minutes ago, LennynSquiggy said:

Pelini's losses were blowouts and guess what else? The 1950's were at least as bad as the situation we had with Riley.

The 1950's? What are we talking about here? Pelini coached well enough to win a Big 12 title and we were relevant every year. We went to a bowl game every year. We were in the top 10 at times. BUT we didn't have the top coach in the nation at the time and 9-10 wins a year was not good enough since we were still in the conversation of titles. 

18 minutes ago, unl7fan said:

“You’re an idiot” actually means “I can’t find a good argument to counter yours, so I’ll just insult you instead”.  Often when people don’t share the same view point they turn around and say that the other person is an idiot.

When someone calls you an idiot, the person saying this to you is trying to piss you off and get a response out of you with their words.

Only an idiot would try to redefine idiot.

• Plus1 2
  • Haha 4