Bowl game

Um. If you could just help me out a little here. Right now we're 3 and 3 (1 and 2 conference) and I keep seeing articles about bowl games.

I don't want anymore articles on bowl games. 3 and 3 teams don't get bowl games.

I want to beat Northwestern. I want to beat Northwestern. I want to beat Northwestern.

After that, should we win (we better) we can talk about Purdue.

Get it together once and for all, beat MI. State  then talk about bowl games.

18 minutes ago, Get 6 wins said:

Um. If you could just help me out a little here. Right now we're 3 and 3 (1 and 2 conference) and I keep seeing articles about bowl games.

I don't want anymore articles on bowl games. 3 and 3 teams don't get bowl games.

I want to beat Northwestern. I want to beat Northwestern. I want to beat Northwestern.

Good for you.  

In the meantime, the rest of us can have a conversation about the season that pertains to more than just one game. 

• Plus1 4
  • Fire 1
26 minutes ago, Get 6 wins said:

Your name/handle doesn’t match your post.

Strong content though.  Looking forward to more.

• Haha 4
  • TBH 1
4 hours ago, Get 6 wins said:

Lighten up, Francis. 

• TBH 1

15 hours ago, Get 6 wins said:

That is how coaches should be, not necessarily fans.  I'm kind of like that as well given how the last decade has gone, but speculating about bowl games is the type of thing message boards are for and fun for some fans.

18 hours ago, Get 6 wins said:

Yes sir