Will Howard

5 minutes ago, gobiggergoredder said:

You're not wrong.  Problems were bigger than QB.......

But that talk fizzled out as quickly as it started.  Injury or no injury, he was not the starter at the end of the year.

Correct. I was just giving the example.  Now, back to the "Will Howard" topic.  If McCord and Howard have the same number of years of eligibility, I am in the Howard camp over McCord.  Think he fits us better.

3 minutes ago, HANC said:

Correct. I was just giving the example.  Now, back to the "Will Howard" topic.  If McCord and Howard have the same number of years of eligibility, I am in the Howard camp over McCord.  Think he fits us better.

I would rather take Howard as well.  I think his skill set is a better match for what we have for abilities on O.

I also hope we get two.  A 1 year guy and someone like Leavitt.

• Plus1 1
  • TBH 1
18 minutes ago, Cdog923 said:

If you prick me, do I not bleed? If you tickle me, do I not laugh? If you poison me, do I not die? If our QB has another inexplicable turnover in a high pressure situation with the game on the line, do I not b!^@h about it on HuskerBoard?

Ha! I meant that more as some won't be happy before he, whoever he is, takes a snap at by NU.

Butt licker :lol:

• Haha 2
On 12/8/2023 at 9:29 AM, runningblind said:

I don't think DL will care how much he suggests or hints things to them, they'll still sack him.  :lol:

I looked it up...I guess he's evasive and allusive. He'll suggest that he's going to Malachi Coleman, but he's really going to Julian Fleming.

• Haha 3
  • Oh Yeah! 1

• 3 weeks later...