shift8 *** Official CFB Playoff Game Thread *** shift8

1 hour ago, Mavric said:

That play was never going to sniff the end zone. Michigan had leverage on both edges, and the pulling guard didn't even touch the safety who filled.

I don't know why you wouldn't check into an RPO or rollout to the field and give your QB options. A zone read to the field is probably a score if they kept the RB in.

Also, did I see Michigan players run to the Bama sideline and taunt them as the game ended? Classy...

This will be a good championship matchup. Michigan hasn't seen a QB this good combined with a complete receiving corp this good. Penix just dropping dimes on the sideline all game long is fun to watch. I just don't think Dub has a defense capable of winning a championship. Which is too bad because I f#&%in hate Michigan.

5 minutes ago, Crusader Husker said:

I have never seen a team makes sooo many stupid decisions in the 4th quarter of such a big game.

They had a terrible drive at the 12:30 mark and the guy ran into the punt returner, but I don’t know what there was other than that. I’ve seen Nebraska make 3x as many bad decisions in less time.