Thunderin' Bolts @ Grand Canyon University

7 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

So, is Grand Canyon not as good as we thought ?  Or, are we better than we thought?

Great question, but considering that we had TT and OU on the ropes and now cruise over a GC team that was 4-0 with wins over Big 10 and PAC 12 schools, I will choose to say maybe we are a little better than some thought.  

• Plus1 2

10 hours ago, HuskersNC949597 said:

Little o' both?

Fun game. Always nice to drop a deuce like that on an opponent's head in their own house. Um, metaphorically speaking.

Huskers are definitely better than many thought. The arms are better and deeper, which the coaches and some media were saying, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the depth and balance in the bats. Should be a fun year.

22 minutes ago, caveman99 said:

Huskers are definitely better than many thought. The arms are better and deeper, which the coaches and some media were saying, but I have been pleasantly surprised by the depth and balance in the bats. Should be a fun year.

At the start of the season, several posters agreed that "if" the arms were as good as advertised/showed in the fall that Nebraska could be much better this year. That said, the B1G overall isn't showing much of the same improvement as exemplified by yesterday's finals. (6-7 on Friday night won't cut it) Right now, if the weekend continues as it has I'd imagine that Indiana & Nebraska will be the new favorites over Iowa/Maryland/Rutgers. Gotta keep winning though. Need this game today. GBR!!