Nebrasketball vs Rutgers

10 hours ago, admo said:

You who have little doubt.  Every 1st half too, lol....

18-1 home record - that's hot

I saw that, and thought the same.  Then I see 2-8 road record and some of the shine wears off.  Still a great season, but do I have much confidence in neutral court games in the B1G/NCAA tourneys?  Not really.  I could see them winning, but I could also see them being one and done in both which would be a gigantic bummer.   I hope they get it done, but all I can do is shrug and wait and see!

• Plus1 2

15 hours ago, NebraskaHarry said:

Done. I can't with this team. My heart can't take it. Frankly even when this team was up double digits I can just feel the let down coming. I'll check back in 30 and won't be surprised to see a loss.

Go ahead and feel free not to watch if you can't handle the idea of possibly losing in a.... competition? lol

• Plus1 1
  • Fire 1
  • Oh Yeah! 1
1 hour ago, runningblind said:

I saw that, and thought the same.  Then I see 2-8 road record and some of the shine wears off.  Still a great season, but do I have much confidence in neutral court games in the B1G/NCAA tourneys?  Not really.  I could see them winning, but I could also see them being one and done in both which would be a gigantic bummer.   I hope they get it done, but all I can do is shrug and wait and see!

Very true and feel the same.  Jeckyll & Hyde with home vs away games.  

My confidence of winning a game in a tourney away from home is low.  Still possible though so I roll with that a little bit.

Now if there was some way to get the basketball team to "like playing against road games"   :P

• Plus1 1
2 hours ago, runningblind said:

Agreed.

However, late in the season, they were much more aggressive and better on defense.  I think that's what was missing for much of the season with road games.  Hopefully, that continues and we get more wins.

• Plus1 1