2024 NCAA Tournament

2 hours ago, Mavric said:

I think getting rid of the automatic bids for mid-majors is a horrible idea.  And, like he said, it would turn it into nothing but a tournament of the major conferences.  And...that would take away from what makes the tournament great.  

• TBH 2

14 minutes ago, BigRedBuster said:

I think getting rid of the automatic bids for mid-majors is a horrible idea.  And, like he said, it would turn it into nothing but a tournament of the major conferences.  And...that would take away from what makes the tournament great.  

But think of all the great games we'll get to see from teams like Virginia. (Do I really need to use the sarcasm emoji?)

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, BigRedBuster said:

I get the feeling that they will eventually expand the tournament to 96 or 128 and put all those "mid-majors" in that first weekend to weed them out a bit. It's a shame though, cuz everyone loves the upsets (unless it's your team, but still).

• TBH 1