Game Plan

Keep in mind, in your offensive game planning, that USC will drop 8 people into coverage routinely.

Run draws :wacko:

I would have like to have seen more passing too, but I would have hated to see what the score was if Taylor throws a few INT's....

At least TRY!!!!!! If the running game doesn't, and the passing game doesn't, then your screwed.

And to those who keep talking about that gameplan was sound, but poor execution due to "pentalties and turnovers" NU had 5 penalties (USC had 7) and 1 turnover.

Throw another BS card.

Keep in mind, in your offensive game planning, that USC will drop 8 people into coverage routinely.

I would have like to have seen more passing too, but I would have hated to see what the score was if Taylor throws a few INT's....

At least TRY!!!!!! If the running game doesn't, and the passing game doesn't, then your screwed.

And to those who keep talking about that gameplan was sound, but poor execution due to "pentalties and turnovers" NU had 5 penalties (USC had 7) and 1 turnover.

Throw another BS card.

Please tell me what team you coach again? Please tell me when your team plays so I can come watch and enjoy your gameplan. :wacko: Your knowledge of the game is unmatched on this board and I would love to see how a perfect game is run. :sarcasm

Run more then we pass = Should have passed more.

Pass more then we run = Should have run more.

You can't win newearth. It's impossible.

Try, throw 5 int's, lose by 60, then there's a whole new pile of stuff you can complain about. It's a win win when you are a "realist".

Um..there were no interceptions of any ZT pass, and the only TD we got was through a passing series. Give our QB and receivers a little cred. In fact, one could argue that all 10 points we scored came from the pass since the fake punt / pass put us in position to kick the first field goal.

I don't know what the deal was with BC, but maybe he thought we couldn't beat a west coast team at therir own game, and tried to throw them off balance with a running attack.

Huskerbearcat DaveH was joking around and throwing some sarcasm in there!!!! He's trying to say that no matter what happened there would be something for someone to complain about!!!! Some people seem to think they are perfect and their idea of a game plan was what we should have done!!!

Ahhh...my appologies. A common noob mistake when you can't read regulars true intentions.

Throw another BS card.

SC kicked our running game in the mouth at most times, and coverage was extremely tight. The blanket on our receivers could have kept you warm in antartica(sp?)

I'm amazed that people are defending that weak game plan.

A good game plan changes with the game. I saw one drive where the plan changed and we scored a touchdown.

So we ran for 3 straight quarters to set up 1 drive? Remember Cally's first year here? When we passed evenif the run worked? When we lost games we could've won bc/ it had to be his plan, not a plan designed for the talent (or lack thereof) that he had? We didn't have to go 5-6 that year but he wanted to run his plan regardless.

I'm not saying he should be fired. I think he's done a pretty good job overall but ...

The plan for the USC game was to not get embarrased on national TV. It wasn't to win that game. I'd rather see us get blown out and try to win.

If there are 8 in the box your throw slants and screens. If there are 8 in coverage you run.

What did we do? Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run, Run.

The weakest part of the USC defense is their secondary. We didn't attack it. The one time we did.....touchdown huskers!

Coach C is stubborn to the point of hurting his team.