RB Bryce Brown

Would you guys please quit talking bad about Clemson's next running back?

did clemson have a good class?....

The 12 we signed are solid. We only had room for 15 though, so we filled our needs and are looking forward to next year. According to the 'experts', it's not a great class cause of quantity, but I'm satisfied with it.

We did sign a :star:star:star:star:star QB in Tajh Boyd.

The player I'm looking forward to seeing the most is FB Tyler Shatley, check out his film if you can. He's an old school bruising back, and would be perfect for the TO triple option back in the 90's.

whatever the ranking is i know one thing for sure, clemson will always be atlethic...good luck with the upcoming season

Thanks man, best of luck to you guys too.

i've said before and i'll say it again..this kid is a nut case....more baggage than paris hilton....me me me me... it's all about the attention and how long he can drag it out for...this one scares me...i can see ncaa violation written over this one....we can use a guy with this kind of talent but no way do we ever want a guy with this attidude who is full of himself...

Don't bash Bryce as much as you should Brian Butler. Dude is a leech and scum. How he manages to pull the wool over on these kids and their families I do not know.

it takes two to tangle...yes butler is a leech and a scum but bryce and his family are not 6 years old.....lack of character

I would be careful saying that right now.

• 2 weeks later...

you know the whole "recruitment" of this kid has been taken to a new level of absurdity....the NCAA should put a stop to this crap.....new rules, you can sign early beginning in Sept. and after that the drop dead date is Febr. 5th.......no pressers at high schools, no interviews, no "advisers"........stop the BS, these are kids, snot nosed kids, who should be going to college for a degree first, sports should be second.

these prima donna punks never think how much their talent will be worth if they blow out a knee forever.....they will be right back in the ghetto where they came from.......stupid, stupid, stupid!

you know the whole "recruitment" of this kid has been taken to a new level of absurdity....the NCAA should put a stop to this crap.....new rules, you can sign early beginning in Sept. and after that the drop dead date is Febr. 5th.......no pressers at high schools, no interviews, no "advisers"........stop the BS, these are kids, snot nosed kids, who should be going to college for a degree first, sports should be second.

these prima donna punks never think how much their talent will be worth if they blow out a knee forever.....they will be right back in the ghetto where they came from.......stupid, stupid, stupid!

to bad he doesn't play rugby, i'm pretty sure his ability to walk would have been ended...

So are you calling Wichita, Kansas a ghetto?

Wichita sucks! I went there with my girlfriend, to visit her mother in the hospital (She ended up passing away, shortly after). We went out to my car, and I noticed some glass on the ground. I was like, "what the hell is going on here?!"Apparently some little thug thought it would we a fun time to bust out my window, and take my GF's sister's purse....

So, because some jackass came to a hospital parking lot and stole a purse outta my car...I had to shell out a couple hundred to get my window fixed...not to mention the scratches from where the muthuh fukuh tried to break in!

Screw Wichita!!....I'll bet it was that damn Bryce Brown kid..<_<

Wichita sucks! I went there with my girlfriend, to visit her mother in the hospital (She ended up passing away, shortly after). We went out to my car, and I noticed some glass on the ground. I was like, "what the hell is going on here?!"Apparently some little thug thought it would we a fun time to bust out my window, and take my GF's sister's purse....

So, because some jackass came to a hospital parking lot and stole a purse outta my car...I had to shell out a couple hundred to get my window fixed...not to mention the scratches from where the muthuh fukuh tried to break in!

Screw Wichita!!....I'll bet it was that damn Bryce Brown kid..<_<

:rollin

Good point I have never liked Wichita either. Don't know if it is a ghetto though