Some OU fans don't think we should be in the CCG

Hell ya, they couldnt give away seats for ou games then. fair weather b*tches.

No kidding!!!! When I was stationed here from 93-97 myself and the two guys I worked with went to an OU vs KSU game and the tickets were $5 a piece. There were more KSU fans than OU fans. No one wanted to admit they were OU fans and no where could you find any OU memorabilia. Now, everyone is a fan and that OU crap is everywhere. :angry::angry:

I was talking to a guy at work about how I wouldn't care if we played OU or UT in the CCG because I think we could beat both teams and our janitor started running his mouth about OU and had no evidence to prove to me as how OU would beat us handly like he was saying!!! Needless to say I started rambling off a few offensive rankings and stats and he shut his pie hole!!!!

BRI,

A guy in our building told me they could be going to the CCG and I said "Yep if you win out". He then went on to tell me "We'll run all over you guys". I said "We'll run all over you guys and pass the ball all over that weak secondary of yours". He didn't like that response.

The simple fact is, there is a North and South division....GET OVER IT!!! They are not as good as they think they are anyways. It would be nice to play them and just kick their a$$es to set it straight, but it is highly unlikely.

I would love nothing more in this world than to stomp a mudhole in their asses and walk it dry in the CCG. :bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez:bonez

Hell ya, they couldnt give away seats for ou games then. fair weather b*tches.

No kidding!!!! When I was stationed here from 93-97 myself and the two guys I worked with went to an OU vs KSU game and the tickets were $5 a piece. There were more KSU fans than OU fans. No one wanted to admit they were OU fans and no where could you find any OU memorabilia. Now, everyone is a fan and that OU crap is everywhere. :angry::angry:

I was talking to a guy at work about how I wouldn't care if we played OU or UT in the CCG because I think we could beat both teams and our janitor started running his mouth about OU and had no evidence to prove to me as how OU would beat us handly like he was saying!!! Needless to say I started rambling off a few offensive rankings and stats and he shut his pie hole!!!!

BRI,

A guy in our building told me they could be going to the CCG and I said "Yep if you win out". He then went on to tell me "We'll run all over you guys". I said "We'll run all over you guys and pass the ball all over that weak secondary of yours". He didn't like that response.

:rollin It's funny how these "fans" know very little about football at all.

a janitor????????

dont you mean a someone who is an inmate there at the county jail? if you can afford to employ a janitor when you have people serving county time, maybe that explains why you guys cant get a good pay raise. maybe you should bring that up to the sheriff. make the inmates earn their keep

Don't you mean your company's OU Alum? :lol:

I was wondering last month what it'd be like to divide a "Verticle" conference into an East-West thing.

I really wish we could play OU every year, and wonder what not having divisions would do to our coach's philosophy/strategy for just winning the north...Seems like a divisionless conference that would match up the best two records in the championship game would increase the value of each conference game.

Unlike this season..Where we could lose to CU and still back in to the CC.

How could you say we would back in to the cc? WE ALREADY ARE IN IT, we did what we had to do to get there, we beat atm and that sealed the division. Now if we were hoping for a team to lose so we could get in there it would be different. Besides after we spank the bluffs ass we will be preparing for whomever gets to play us.

GBR

I'm just saying we could loose to CU and still play in the ccg..tHE "WE ALREADY ARE IN IT" is already implied by that statement.

I'm just hoping nobody (Players or coaches) take the day off.

If the Conf. championship game took the two conf. teams with the best records rather than div winners, I'd have mucho more confidence that the Puffs would be toast.

I have to admit on paper Nebraska v. Texas on paper is OK. But we have 3 defeats and Texas will have at least 2 (that is a quiet way of predicting a Huskers win over Colorado and possibly an A & M win over Texas) If I were the Big 12, I think I would be thinking..."Maybe not the best teams record wise, but the two schools always travel well.

a janitor????????

dont you mean a someone who is an inmate there at the county jail? if you can afford to employ a janitor when you have people serving county time, maybe that explains why you guys cant get a good pay raise. maybe you should bring that up to the sheriff. make the inmates earn their keep

I sheriff is never here or might think that would be a possibility!!!! ;)

Don't you mean your company's OU Alum?

:rollin It's funny a few years ago some of the guys at work were running their mouths about being OU fans...........sending me e-mails and screwing with me..............now........................SILENCE!!!

being here in OKLa is hard to take. These Gooner fans are saying that they were Robbed in Oregon and that they really only have ONE loss and not two. It is the BCS that is killing them now and they deserve to have the record changed. They were all sure that the pollsters and others would remember that they got robbed. So for them to sit here and watch a REAL TEAM play and get the chance to play for A CHAMPIONSHIP is hard for a real

Gooner fan to take. They are all crying that the rules should be changed just for them... :box