GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS

Imagine being half way around the world, in the middle of harms way for Christmas. Away from Wives husbands and children to protect our way of life.

God bless them. May they all come home safe and soon.

God bless AMERICA!

HERE , HERE! Even though I dont agree with why we are there , I wish nothing but the best for our service men and women , and pray for their safe return home soon. I dont think any american , regardless of political affiliation or views , wouldnt want anything but the best for our brothers and sisters serving our military. :bonez

Imagine being half way around the world, in the middle of harms way for Christmas. Away from Wives husbands and children to protect our way of life.

God bless AMERICA!

HERE , HERE! Even though I dont agree with why we are there , I wish nothing but the best for our service men and women , and pray for their safe return home soon. I dont think any american , regardless of political affiliation or views , wouldnt want anything but the best for our brothers and sisters serving our military. :bonez

Amen...

Let me say this...........everyones support and encouraging words are very much appriecated by all of us over here. This is the 2nd time in 3 years that I have been away from my family during the holidays. Trust me it does not get any easier.

whether you agree with the reasons that we are here or not, i would much rather be here fighting the hidden enemy and keeping the civilians safe and out of harms way. when i enlisted into the Army, i realized that there was a possibility that someday i might be called on to deploy away from my family and fight in a war that may or may not be a popular one.

trust me when i say this, we need to be here in Iraq and Afganistan. maybe not for the reasons that we told to us in the beginning, but the opression that these people have endured over the years is unbelievable, and i am proud to be a part of their future freedoms.

i would much rather dodge IED's and car bombs here, then on I-80 coming out of Omaha or Lincoln.

again thank you all for all of the support that you have given my and my brother (UNO) while we have been over here.

This is Husker Rob

OUT

Let me say this...........everyones support and encouraging words are very much appriecated by all of us over here. This is the 2nd time in 3 years that I have been away from my family during the holidays. Trust me it does not get any easier.

whether you agree with the reasons that we are here or not, i would much rather be here fighting the hidden enemy and keeping the civilians safe and out of harms way. when i enlisted into the Army, i realized that there was a possibility that someday i might be called on to deploy away from my family and fight in a war that may or may not be a popular one.

trust me when i say this, we need to be here in Iraq and Afganistan. maybe not for the reasons that we told to us in the beginning, but the opression that these people have endured over the years is unbelievable, and i am proud to be a part of their future freedoms.

i would much rather dodge IED's and car bombs here, then on I-80 coming out of Omaha or Lincoln.

again thank you all for all of the support that you have given my and my brother (UNO) while we have been over here.

This is Husker Rob

OUT

HuskerRob & UNO

Be safe brothers, Ive been in your shoes x 3 deployments over there. I know how hard it is to miss Holidays, birthdays and anniversaries. GBR!

God bless AMERICA!

:yeah