A NEW SUBJECT......A BOLD PREDICTION

one thing to remember about purify........he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. i dont want to name drop but a former coach works with me and he visits practice weekly almost daily and he has said more than once that purify just doesnt really get it. hopefully with another year he will

We run a pretty complicated offensive for a college level program. I've got the drift that he wouldn't ace the Wonderlic or anything. However, when you've got talent (which he definitely) has, the coaches will have to find a way to work with him. Even if it takes simplifying some routes and putting more reliance on his abilities (game winning catch against Texas A&M. The coaches picked an isolation play and put the ball up for him to go after it. It was a simple jump ball play). As they say gameplanning goes a long way, but it comes done to players making the big plays. This year, he was that guy and hopefully next year (whether it be the young guys or other receivers stepping up their game) their be multiple options for Keller to go to.

Huskers will win the College World Series this year. Hows that for a prediction? :hellloooo

young team prolly not going to happen but that would be fantastic. like i said in my new post lets root on some husker sporting events that are coming up! only 43 days until big red baseball begins and we get to listen on the radio... " a deep drive to right field going back going back GOOOOD BYE BASEBALL!!!!!!!

Hello Husker fans...here are my predictions:

-Morris Purifee will set the Big XII ablaze with his amazing abilities, something I haven't seen since the days of Lynn Swann in 1974.

-Zac Taylor will return his #13 to prominance at Linebacker next year and have a great senior season, perhaps greater than your former great linebacker...now playing for the Atlanta Falcons...#7 Eric Crouch.

-#90 Adam Carriker will put on 120 lbs (I didn't know he was so skinny until I saw the replay of him on the bench) and fill the void left at by #44 Calvin Jones at defensive end.

-Jordan Condom will prove the nation wrong and kick the longest field goal in history, topping the 63 yarder kicked by clubbed-foot Tom Dempsey.

Good luck in '07 and I hope I am still alive to see it.

Sincerely,

Pat Summerall

(PS - Beano Cook says hello and that he thinks that NU in '07 will be greater than the 1937 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.)

-#90 Adam Carriker will put on 120 lbs (I didn't know he was so skinny until I saw the replay of him on the bench) and fill the void left at by #44 Calvin Jones at defensive end.

(PS - Beano Cook says hello and that he thinks that NU in '07 will be greater than the 1937 Notre Dame Fighting Irish.)

Dude, that was hilarious when they showed that skinny little guy on the bench when talking about Carriker. Listen, Fox, I know the Cotton was the low bowl on the totem pole, but at least hire a producer who knows the players!

As for Beano, I was listening to ESPN radio after the "Greatest Team Ever" tournament - when Herby bitched like a two year-old - and Beano gave 95 NU credit. I think he called the 37 Irish (was it 37?) the best all time, but said Nebraska was right there.

one thing to remember about purify........he isnt the sharpest tool in the shed. i dont want to name drop but a former coach works with me and he visits practice weekly almost daily and he has said more than once that purify just doesnt really get it. hopefully with another year he will

Purify suffers from a learning disability... sometimes when he hears or reads things he can't remember what he just heard or read and needs it to be repeated. So that is part of his trouble

Just saying that most people will get tired of the fire/don't fire callahan threads and will not show up too often as there is not many new things to talk about until close to recruiting day. Plus, it seemed like this board got a little dull after the Michigan game last year.

Talk about things like this in the woodshed or Big red lounge

My Prediction: Sam Keller dominates all year but gets left off the Heisman balot due to the fact that voters refuse to vote for a "transfer player." The Heisman ends up going to the returning Brian Brohm instead who leads Louisville to a national title game which they end up losing to LSU.

Not a prediction but I agree that Peterson probably gets the short end on the WR rotation next year, which is why I think he really needs to hit the weight room and move inside to TE