Position Changes

Can't say it was a suprise, but glad it's happening.

BUT

Moving two CB to FS/SS and Green from FS to SS.

And Culbet to IB.

Who does that leave at the corner position?????????????????????????????

Well, believe it or not we will have a bit of depth at CB next season and Safety is a need so I guess thats how they look at it. We'll have Bowman, Jones, Grixby, and Murrillo at the corner position so we should be ok.

I would like seeing Thenarse move to RB instead of Culbert but Im not a coach who sees these guys play everyday... I just know they both played RB in HS and I feel Culbert has showed a little more on defense, either way we'll make it work...

Also have they said exactly what Asante & Murillo will play?

I guess it doesnt hurt to get him familiar with the offensive schemes (if for some stroke of incredibly bad luck that all of our RB's go down this season!!!!!!!) :dunno

Ya, from the sounds of it, it isn't a permanent move, so I'm not that worried about it. Having someone back there to have a decent back to practice against makes sense to me, and he has the most practice experience of anyone healthy besides lucky (or maybe Green?).

Seems like if we could keep the DB's and IB's healthy then we could put our playmakers on the field.

The hit we took last year in fall camp with our DB's and the depletion of our IB's this winter the coaches will earn their money next year if they can pull it off.

:bonez:bonez:bonez

Yeah i love it I LOVE IT when im right

Ruud to Sam. Why? cuz OCTO has to play baby.

Lets move an all big 12 guy to a different position. spin it how you want but its obvious Octo is gonna play so now they are finding somewhere to stick ruud in. generally an all conference guy wouldnt and shouldnt have to move, it should be the other guy

Thenarse to safety. I thought this would happen all along as he will start next year with Asante.

Octo better seize the opportunity, ITS HIS LAST CHANCE

Lets move an all big 12 guy to a different position. spin it how you want but its obvious Octo is gonna play so now they are finding somewhere to stick ruud in. generally an all conference guy wouldnt and shouldnt have to move, it should be the other guy

Poslusny with Penn St moved last year to accomodate another player, I believe, and he was 1st team All America. Spin that whatever way you want. Maybe Ruud is just a team player and willing to move to make the team better.

Ya as I said before it looks as if they are trying to fit Thenarse in there. With Thenarse moving to strong safety IMO it would be a safe bet to say Asante is going to play free safety with Green backing him up. Green still has not played the same position for two years in a row, has to be frustrating. I do like our linebacking core next year, however I would like to see Dillard get on the field more to see what he can do. It will also be interesting if Lawrence, Stafford, and maybe Washington (or Culbert in the fall) can come in and shake things up.