Keller talking with Murtha

Did anyone else see Keller talking to Murtha after Murthas injury Saturday? You couldnt here the words but by body language you can tell that Keller is taking a leadership role and reinforcing relations between players.

He is gonna put up some large numbers this season. My only regret is that we only have him for one year.

Sun Tzu say...

you would expect to see a bird fly

and you would expect to see a fish swim

it is in their nature

Therefore you can also expect a good general to have concern for the health of his troops, it is in their nature.

I can't think of a QB that would not be concerned if one of his starting human meat shields went down. It is good to see that he takes a pro-active roll in the offensive line's condition but in my opinion behavior like that is should already be expected of him if he is to lead the Huskers into 2007.

That kind of interaction is what I saw throughout during the Red/White game.

The players looked relaxed, but intense in their play. They constantly were reassuring eachother, and seemed to feed off eachother's enthusiasm.

It's a kind of unity that I have not seen in a LONG time here... I expect good things this season.

"Unsportsmanlike Conduct" reported that Keller isn't well liked by the team and that they would rather have Ganz start. Keller is a little too "take charge" while Ganz is one of the boys. If that is the case then it's no wonder why we can't finish in the top 25. If you don't like someone gettting on your ass a little bit then you are soft.

"Unsportsmanlike Conduct" reported that Keller isn't well liked by the team and that they would rather have Ganz start. Keller is a little too "take charge" while Ganz is one of the boys. If that is the case then it's no wonder why we can't finish in the top 25. If you don't like someone gettting on your ass a little bit then you are soft.

If that is where you get the majority of your Husker information it's no wonder you act like you do. You bring nothing to this board and your constant negativity is really pathetic. I'm all for differing viewpoints, but you dont' have a viewpoint, you have an agenda. It's obvious and it's pathetic. Don't you have better things to do with your time than get on the internet and slam everything about the current Nebraska Football program?

If that is where you get the majority of your Husker information it's no wonder you act like you do. You bring nothing to this board and your constant negativity is really pathetic. I'm all for differing viewpoints, but you dont' have a viewpoint, you have an agenda. It's obvious and it's pathetic. Don't you have better things to do with your time than get on the internet and slam everything about the current Nebraska Football program?

:yeah plus after talking personally talking to some players I thought most of them liked him, you always see him and Mckeon together, they led the team to the locker room after warm-ups at the spring game, maybe the most players would be the walk-ons and bench players that think to themselves if Ganz statrts maybe i can start even though I am not the most talented. also all you here from our top recievers ( purify, nunn, pederson and others) say they love him

:box

:yeah plus after talking personally talking to some players I thought most of them liked him, you always see him and Mckeon together, they led the team to the locker room after warm-ups at the spring game, maybe the most players would be the walk-ons and bench players that think to themselves if Ganz statrts maybe i can start even though I am not the most talented. also all you here from our top recievers ( purify, nunn, pederson and others) say they love him

Sean Callahan mention the other night that Keller and McKeon and Rudd are always together and get along really well.

:box

i don't really wanna throw hands but i will...i'll just put this on :asshat

why wouldn't people like keller? he throws cups instead of fists.