JUCO DE Simi Kuli

Posting Paid content

This is your first and only warning about posting paid content. The next time will result in a permanent ban.

According to Board Rules

Posting paid content is illegal.

#5. Do NOT Copy & Paste Original Content from Other Sites

At no times should content be copied and pasted on HuskerBoard without citing the source or linking directly to the content. Exclusive content provided by services such as Rivals and Scout should NEVER be copied and posted on HuskerBoard, even if you own a membership. Material on these sites that is NOT in the membership section can be posted only if you cite the source - or you may link directly to the content.

I really hope we don't lose him. I know his teammate on the defensive line just committed to Oregon; perhaps that is having some effect.

if they don't land Kuli it will definitely hurt ... but you can't dwell on it... if it happens it happens... if he follows his boy to Oregon that'll show a lot about him

He is now listed as a 'soft' verbal...this would suck if we lost him from this class.

I don't know where you read that but I found something different.

"Nebraska fans may be able to breathe a sigh of relief with a recent report that elite junior college defensive end Simi Kuli likely will remain a solid commitment."

Sporting News

God I hope he doesn't leave!!!! :ahhhhhhhh

recently visited oregon state this past weekend and is now listed as a soft verbal

damn, i thought this kid was SOLID??

It seems like every recruit we have is turning to soft verbal and then jumping ship later. Its starting to get old if you ask me. I'm tired of this soft verbal BS. Either you're with us or you're not, make up your flippin minds!!

recently visited oregon state this past weekend and is now listed as a soft verbal

It seems like every recruit we have is turning to soft verbal and then jumping ship later. Its starting to get old if you ask me. I'm tired of this soft verbal BS. Either you're with us or you're not, make up your flippin minds!!

EXACTLY!!!!! If feels like "Hey I like them, but if someone better comes along I'll go with them!" :wacko:

He is now listed as a 'soft' verbal...this would suck if we lost him from this class.

"Nebraska fans may be able to breathe a sigh of relief with a recent report that elite junior college defensive end Simi Kuli likely will remain a solid commitment."

Sporting News

That article was on Friday. Rivals is showing that he went to Oregon this weekend. This could be bad, I think he would be a big part of the D next year

Sporting News

That article was on Friday. Rivals is showing that he went to Oregon this weekend. This could be bad, I think he would be a big part of the D next year

he went to Oregon St

FWIW

EXACTLY!!!!! If feels like "Hey I like them, but if someone better comes along I'll go with them!" :wacko:

We need to become "somebody better"