JUCO DE Simi Kuli

Is he really sure about his commitment with a possible change coming at Nebraska?

"I'm not going to take anymore visits. I am done. I have no concerns, sir. The decision is up to coach Osborne whether he makes the decision or not. I know he would not have anyone that would not get the job done at coaching."

100 percent sure?

"Yes sir."

Sounds like you can chalk this one up to Osborne.

This is soooo awesome. Now if Osborne can only talk to a few more of the recruits and say the same things to them. :thumbs

I hate to say it but we need DL worse than anything right now. When we loose some of the OL recruits or the QB or the RB, it really isn't as big as the DL. I don't blame any of these kids for the decisions they are going to make in the light of the current status.

(as long as they don't go to ND) <_<

this is Great news.. Welcome aboard!

Awesome news! Can he suit up against Texas next week?

Just kidding. sort of.

I know it was asked but I haven't seen an answer: does he have 3 to play 2?

Also did he ever get an offer from USC?

yes he has 3 to play 2, but no USC offer, but they showed a lot of interest in them.

Haven't been online for a couple of days so just wanted to say I am excited he commited and can't wait to see him on the field next year.

I heard that he was promised by TO that Pelini will be taking over, thus leaving LSU off the list to come to Nebraska.

Well I will tell you thats most likely false. He might have realized through the rumor mill that Bo would most likely end up here, but I would damn near guarantee you that TO would never make that kind of a promise. Kuli was already really high on tradition and the atmosphere of Nebraska even before the Okie St. game, when the BC getting fired really took off.

Is the AD even allowed to talk to recruits?

If they call him.

lol I was kidding, im new to these boards and thought id test the waters and see how fast rumors actually got started on these things. Thought maybe id show up for work tomorrow and hear someone talking about it :o Still though I think he has to have a good idea that Pelini is a good candidate to take the reigns next year and could've made some impact on his decision.