JUCO DE Simi Kuli

This guy wants to be a TRUE Husker!!! Not the kid whos just using us purely as a leap pad to the NFL. I bet T.O. did some recruiting in the last 2 days and really wow'd some of these guys. His voice is just so calm and he seems like such a nice guy I would think he could assure these guys things will be much better and more of a reason to commit.

You win some, you lose some. I'm ECSTATIC that Kuli is coming in spite of this situation. This guy sounds like a real believer! You can't blame recruits for drawing back in light of the coaching situation, and you can't blame them for being attached to the coaching staff which currently represents NU...but when you have a guy who just wants to be a Husker...that's a rare gem!

Yes! This makes up for losing Gray

I definitely agree. We have more of a need at D-End thean running back.

For sure! And we still have a good RB in this class in Collins Okafor if Gray turns out to not come back.

and I think this gives us a great shot at thompson. I would trade losing gabbert and gray for those to any day. we need this kid. I just have to wonder if some where in baton rouge a certian assistant coach is smiling :woo