JUCO DE Simi Kuli

If a kid thinks Corvallis and OSU's facilities are the greatest thing ever, well, more power to him.

I wonder why he didn't qualify out of HS?

Hmmm....

He actually took a year off and worked construction after high school. He wasn't real well developed out of HS, then boom, here he is. I don't think it was an academic situation.

If a kid thinks Corvallis and OSU's facilities are the greatest thing ever, well, more power to him.

I wonder why he didn't qualify out of HS?

Hmmm....

He actually took a year off and worked construction after high school. He wasn't real well developed out of HS, then boom, here he is. I don't think it was an academic situation.

Sounds a bit like Demorrio Williams?

• 4 weeks later...
do we still have a chance with this guy?

Nope. From what I have been reading and also it appears on Rivals that Nebraska has pulled their offer to him. Something happened but no one really knows what it was. There are speculations but I don't like spreading things without any facts to back it up. I think we are better off without him for whatever reason.

So far off of the topic, we should get banned....HA........but I had to add that Dumb and Dumber is my #1 movie of ALL-TIME........SORRY ADM...

Back to the topic.......

so, did we actually 'pull' the offer, or did he just choose anywhere but NU? I am interested in what the real story is..... How could he not want to play for Bo....especially after the NC game..... talk about exciting....must be more to the story..