SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Quit stalking him. <_<

exactly, yes we want him to come to NU but, I doubt he wants to come where 1 million people are looking at his myspace page to check where he is going. I think there is a good chance of him commiting to NU :cowbell: , but come on guys don't over do it.

ummm.... what exactly is the point of a myspace account then?

Quit stalking him. <_<

exactly, yes we want him to come to NU but, I doubt he wants to come where 1 million people are looking at his myspace page to check where he is going. I think there is a good chance of him commiting to NU :cowbell: , but come on guys don't over do it.

i would assume that it is for people that are or near his own age. not middle age Husker Fans that have nothing better to do than lurk on his mySpace account

but that is just me

Quit stalking him. <_<

i would assume that it is for people that are or near his own age. not middle age Husker Fans that have nothing better to do than lurk on his mySpace account

but that is just me

exactly, but I would even include just friends or people they know, I am a year younger but it would still be weird if I just IM him and say "wat up come to NU"

Not sure if this is a bad sign but he won't return calls to 1620 unlike the other 2 times he commited. They are making a song for him and will play it later this afternoon

Quit stalking him. <_<

but that is just me

exactly, but I would even include just friends or people they know, I am a year younger but it would still be weird if I just IM him and say "wat up cum to NU"

Not sure if this is a bad sign but he won't return calls to 1620 unlike the other 2 times he commited. They are making a song for him and will play it later this afternoon

I think you would creep anyone out by asking someone this ......

wat up cum to NU
...as you put it :rollin

for what its worth, his myspace page says hes goin to Nebraska and he has the Nebraska tunnel walk on there from youtube....I don't know how recently that was updated though.

He was on there yesturday, and yeah there is a ton of husker stuff up there... so I'm guess thats a good sign. He really should have his privacy settings up higher, haha... we shouldn't be able to look this stuff up that easily.

Good lord I wonder how many Husker fans have emailed him in the last several months.....pretty cool Blackshirt vids though!

Quit stalking him. <_<

but that is just me

exactly, but I would even include just friends or people they know, I am a year younger but it would still be weird if I just IM him and say "wat up come to NU"

my space is not for just family and friends..... the point of it is meeting people you wouldnt normally meet. if he really just wanted family and friends he would have set his security for that. as long as your not posting... I see no problem here

and who are you calling middle aged!! :lol: speak for yourself :nutz