SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Now that Givens, Rippy and Williams appear to be gone, do we also lose Compton?

why do you think that these 3 are gone?

because they visited sCUm this weekend?

dont worry to much about Rippy the only reason he went to sCUm is because his mother har already purchased plane tickets for the visit before he reconfirmed his commitment as solid to NU.

I think that Compton and Williams are going to be "N"

Givens will end up at NU or UT

Now that Givens, Rippy and Williams appear to be gone, do we also lose Compton?

why do you think that these 3 are gone?

because they visited sCUm this weekend?

dont worry to much about Rippy the only reason he went to sCUm is because his mother har already purchased plane tickets for the visit before he reconfirmed his commitment as solid to NU.

I think that Compton and Williams are going to be "N"

Givens will end up at NU or UT

go to rivals.

givens is down to cu and ut.

williams is gone.

rippy is gone.

Posting Paid content

This is your first and only warning about posting paid content. The next time will result in a permanent ban.

According to Board Rules

Posting paid content is illegal.

#5. Do NOT Copy & Paste Original Content from Other Sites

At no times should content be copied and pasted on HuskerBoard without citing the source or linking directly to the content. Exclusive content provided by services such as Rivals and Scout should NEVER be copied and posted on HuskerBoard, even if you own a membership. Material on these sites that is NOT in the membership section can be posted only if you cite the source - or you may link directly to the content.

Yeah! We have 1 four star, and 1 five star left. Not sure how commited Dan Hoch is.

I agree we need kids with heart and determination as TO says. But we also can't really afford to lose all of our talent and expect to compete with the best with a bunch of kids that bleed NU red, but aren't necessarily as talented.

Compton's mother just confirmed that Compton is still commited to Nebraska

Where did you hear that from?!?!?! Please don't be getting my hopes up!

Not that they are gospel, but I've seen the same thing on Huskerpedia and HI (the Rivals board), and its being said that it was reported on 1620.

Compton's mother supposedly said that he never decommited, that the info was bogus and was a rumor being spread that was not true, and that he still plans on taking his visit in January.