SIGNED: LB Will Compton

Compton's mother just confirmed that Compton is still commited to Nebraska

Where did you hear that from?!?!?! Please don't be getting my hopes up!

Rivals

By the way, on 1620 the zone they said that Compton talked to Papuchis and he cleared everything up

ACTUALLY he said that he talked to coach Ekeler and told him that everything was bogus.

He never called the nebraska staff and decommitted.

He will not be speaking to any media members until his visit.

He is quite frustrated with the whole recruiting process.

Will Compton has not de-commited from nebraska and is still a husker and visting on the 11th.

i heard that Crabtree screwed that up. Will said he never decommitted to the guys at Scout. His mom told the same thing to HI. i got this outa comptom before the coaching changes happened but i got nothing else.

"Yo bro what up. I appreciate your email you sent. Honestly i dont know what i'm gonna do yet, it will however lower my chances of going there if the coaches get fired. But thats all i can give y"

We just need to make sure that if we are unhappy to not curse them out and tell them good riddens. A simple Good Luck would be good if they are reading on here. So that way if it is not true...they dont have to look at the garbage and rethink their positions about where they attend school.

I am happy you are coming here Will. We need you and you can bash some heads for the Bo Red.

• 3 weeks later...